Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: delete account
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 pm 

hello. how can i delete my game account? i want to delete everything. doesnt matter the quantity of characters that i already have. can somebody please help me? please.

Post subject: Re: delete account
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 pm 

go to tech support and bugs

https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 pm 

I bellieve all player stats are somewhere in the cloud (nothing to do with steam cloud btw) and there is no "reset" button avalible to the players. So if removing the game from your steam account wont do it for you, i'd guess the only way would be contacting ronimo directly, and then its up to them.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm 

Hey buddy, why do want to do that? Aren't you enjoying this game? what kind of issue are you facing so that you want to delete your account? If you share your issues then we can give you some solutions. but I don't think that deleting an account is a solution.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:56 pm 

pablo987 wrote:
Hey buddy, why do want to do that? Aren't you enjoying this game? what kind of issue are you facing so that you want to delete your account? If you share your issues then we can give you some solutions. but I don't think that deleting an account is a solution.

Most probable reason is being addicted to the game and trying to put a barrier to getting back into it.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:26 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Why would the reason matter? You're not here to judge people like something out of Purgatory.

At any rate, Ronimo can't modify a player's position on the leaderboard, which leads me to believe any direct modification of any arbitrary account (as that's what deletion would be) can't be done from their end.

You'll have to email them directly and see.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.