Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: new bugs
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:01 am 

I'm not eager to put effort into new bug descriptions because of the (in my opinion unfair) chat ban on my account. As long as the ban is not lifted AND/OR Ronimo does not indicate any interest in actually trying to actively fix bugs, I will not spend more time than necessary.

- When a match starts, hovering on the scoreboard on players' badges will show error text
- getting invited right before the drop pod countdown started caused the game to crash.
- swiggins hook doesn't come when chained to Smiles
- Accepting a party invite right before a queue ended (by reaching 0:00) caused an infinite "joining" bar.
- press F1 (skill window) in input config screen causes game to resume while the config screen is still active.
- Purchasing a character with Awesomepoints on the char select and then leaving the selection as is will give you a different character.

Post subject: Re: new bugs
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:02 pm 

- The particles that fall from the sky cause a lot of lag for me whenever they are on my screen.
- genji polymorph is bugged. Sometimes does not work at all.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:15 pm 

mugg1991 wrote:
- The particles that fall from the sky cause a lot of lag for me whenever they are on my screen.
- genji polymorph is bugged. Sometimes does not work at all.

Particles might be a system thing, tho I'm not sure what controls them in visual options; they don't provide slowdown for most people as they're just 2D sprites or something akin to that.

Thanks for the additional bug reports, mugg!

All hail Nekomian. :worship:

Devmon52 wrote:
Voltar: is a moving breadstick of death

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:22 am 

i'm sure you got banned for whining or ragequitting games like usual

stop acting like a saint because absolutely nobody here believes you

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 pm 

I mean the reasoning for people reporting them is up in the air, but chat bans are pretty much automated to the in-game system. There's supposed to be a limiter that doesn't count reports unless they're from different people be, but it was never implemented. If somebody doesn't like you they can simply spam report, and boom you've got a chat ban for awhile. I don't believe that part at least is manually checked at all. The only thing that is at this point are actual temp bans on gameplay.

So I dunno what to tell you Mugg. Somebody just didn't like you, or you * somebody off and that did that out of spite. It's a stupid system, and Dennis said that he'd fix it eventually, but they never got around to it so :shrug:

Source : Dennis has talked about this issue in the past. IN the Ronimo Discord. It's annoying and I know plenty of people effected by this.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:19 am 

I'll keep my post short.

- I think discussing my ban won't get us anywhere.
- I have lost all my faith in Ronimo, and it will stay that way until I see Ronimo actively trying to fix their game.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 am 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Why bring up the ban at all if you don't think that discussing it will get us anywhere?

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:47 am 

Let's please keep the discussion on any bugs / support rather than reasons for bans, or AlphaZ will show up with their once a month post of locking a thread for it.

Chat bans do seem to be automated, and it's going to be fixed next patch ronma does for 'Nauts. Niel has already confirmed this for me, as I reported it directly to him and stated that the issue is a lot more widespread than I initially thought.

ant wrote:
i'm sure you got banned for whining or ragequitting games like usual

stop acting like a saint because absolutely nobody here believes you

Regardless of the ban reason ant, or even your personal reasons against mugg, there's no reason to persecute him on forums; we don't process bans here, ronma does. There's no reason to pursue that any further here, regardless of the circumstance.

All hail Nekomian. :worship:

Devmon52 wrote:
Voltar: is a moving breadstick of death