Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Offline?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:48 pm 

I tried to play today, got into a lobby to select character, but then the game told me that I lost the connection. Then I could not rejoin, and wasn't even asked to do so. I restarted the game several times, the PC also. The game kept not displaying my avatar, not showing gen chat, and when I tried to start matchmaking, said that it was not available while offline.
But I am connected to the Internet, and am able to see the ranks of players (I lost a lot of it btw because of that, it will take me hours to get it back) and watch replays. Steam also is fine.

This has been going on for a couple of hours now.
Unfortunately since everyone which I knew has deserted the game, I no longer have anyone in friends list to ask if they also encounter the same problem.

Has anyone else experienced that? (the offline problem, the desertion of the game obviously everyone has)

Post subject: Re: Offline?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:22 am 

Exact same thing happened to me. Was playing a game, game crashed, then couldn't rejoin. The user profile image in the top left never loads, and I can't access general chat. Attempting to queue presents a "This game mode can't be played offline message".

The network session log shows a constantly repeating stream of the same network error related to "gameStarted" and "userAcquisition".

Full text here: https://pastebin.com/QEy1QPwq

It has to do with something on Ronma's end, because changing accounts fixes the problem and allows me to play. I've tried the bugged account on different PCs and at a buddy's house who has a different ISP and it remains bugged.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:43 am 

+1

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

We reset Galactron earlier today, it should work as normal now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 pm 

Still struggling with this issue as of 19:30 GMT.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:33 pm 

I'm having this problem as well, even after the reset

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:04 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Seems like others are having the same issue: https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/view ... 13&t=54678

My reply there:
It seems to be an inconsistent issue when booting up the game. If it doesn't work initially, it should work after a couple of restarts. We've been trying to re-create the issue but the game has been booting up fine on our end this morning.

Even though I had the same issues yesterday when testing the new brawl and even on Streamisho. Restarting Steam has fixed it for me on both occasions. Would suggest using that as a temporary fix until we find the source of the issue.