Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: The lag is so bad today
 Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:37 pm 

seriously i cant even :CocoWink:

i was playing a coco and a penny all dawn, and holy cow, got enemies from china, people saying that i was with 400ms ping, matches where everyone was lagging and everyone complaining. :weedling:

what happened between yesterday and today? why the lag is so bad

my internet is totally stable

Post subject: Re: The lag is so bad today
 Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:00 pm 

You likely got matched with people from other regions because there weren't enough players in your own region.

Maybe this change happened because you decided to play at a different time than usual, when there are less players in your region.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm 

Hey,

I've been having tons of issues with Awesomenauts even before Starstorm, I haven't played in a while and decided to come back again, I always found Awesomenauts fun to play and didn't really care about ranks, until I managed to sneak in League 1 once. Then it got frustrating, not gonna lie.

I know lag is hard to figure out, its sometimes servers messing up and sometimes, in my case most of the times is my PC having issues. I tried using Latency Optimizer 4 software tool and weirdly enough it helped me. I think you can Google it and its pretty cheap as far as I remember. I never really try anything unless I can fix it myself, but this thing did something.

Hope you can go back and enjoy the game again.

Cheers

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:18 am 

BboyDeyo wrote:
Hey,

I've been having tons of issues with Awesomenauts even before Starstorm, I haven't played in a while and decided to come back again, I always found Awesomenauts fun to play and didn't really care about ranks, until I managed to sneak in League 1 once. Then it got frustrating, not gonna lie.

I know lag is hard to figure out, its sometimes servers messing up and sometimes, in my case most of the times is my PC having issues. I tried using Latency Optimizer 4 software tool and weirdly enough it helped me. I think you can Google it and its pretty cheap as far as I remember. I never really try anything unless I can fix it myself, but this thing did something.

Hope you can go back and enjoy the game again.

Cheers

Shameless plug is shameless.

Currently raising my co-op player. I'm a father!