Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Build testing. PC vs. Console
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
Ok, so I'm a big time console player, and before you yell at me for being in the wrong section, hear me out.

Would anyone like to test viable builds on console, IN the current PC version?
I've always wanted to see what happened to my favorite Leon build, or Voltar. Obviously It'll only be eight characters, and the 'testers' would have to be adequately skilled as each.

If anyone's OK with jeopardizing their rank with a few silly games, message bellow and ill post some builds, If not: Scru you guys, i'm going home!

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Last edited by M_logo on Wed May 22, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 am
Posts: 2622
Location: Riding a giant fist through the universe
M_logo wrote:
Ok, so I'm a big time console player, and before you yell at me for being in the wrong section, hear me out.

Would anyone like to test viable builds on console, IN the current PC version?
I've always wanted to see what happened to my favorite Leon build, or Voltar. Obviously It'll only be eight characters, and the 'testers' would have to be adequately skilled as each.

If anyone's OK with jeopardizing their rank with a few silly games, message bellow and ill post some builds, If not: * you guys, i'm going home!


I'll do it in practice for you, is that ok?

_________________
grilledicecream wrote:
The Fist takes no prisoners


My YouTube Channel
Ronimo Code of Conduct


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
Sure, although there will be no Skolldir...
I'd be interested to try PC builds as well

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 am
Posts: 1252
Location: Australia
M_logo wrote:
Sure, although there will be no Skolldir...
I'd be interested to try PC builds as well

I'll help test for you! :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
Who do you want to test as?
Because again, no Skolldir.

If I give you a Console build order, and you send me a PC build order, we can check back?
This might be a fun little challenge.

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:57 am
Posts: 1252
Location: Australia
M_logo wrote:
Who do you want to test as?
Because again, no Skolldir.

If I give you a Console build order, and you send me a PC build order, we can check back?
This might be a fun little challenge.

Sure, I can send you my builds for all the nauts in console and you send me your console ones, I can play every naut well so this should work well, shall we do it by PM?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:55 pm 
Offline
Adminaut
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm
Posts: 12862
Location: lol
Ooh, tell me how this works out when it's done. :monkey:

_________________
Character Hitbox Thread (Rocket added)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
We'll post our stories here, and exchange builds via pm.

I'd like the build to be structured as followed:
Build order
How to play (agressive, go for kills, farm, defend etc.)

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 am
Posts: 341
I'll test Leon stuff, if you want... I don't give a * about ranking anymore 8-)

_________________
I hate judgmental people.
I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong. Turns out, I was mistaken.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Build testing.
 Post Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Posts: 920
Location: location, location
ObeseNinja wrote:
I'll test Leon stuff, if you want... I don't give a * about ranking anymore 8-)

Sure, I'll PM you my Leon build and vis-versa. Then post on the thread how you got on.

_________________
Almost all of my worthwhile threads
My Youtube channel


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next