Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Patch notes 1.0
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm 

Groggy F wrote:
Joost wrote:
- Lowest volume setting is now lower

I have never fiddled with the sound options, but why wouldn't the lowest sound option be just mute?

It is, but I want to play with sound, just want that voice chat is louder :) Luckily I'm on windows 7 and I can mix the sound easily, but some people I play with use windows xp.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 pm 
Adminaut

Knotsie wrote:
It is, but I want to play with sound, just want that voice chat is louder :) Luckily I'm on windows 7 and I can mix the sound easily, but some people I play with use windows xp.

I wonder who that might be!

Even with the latest patch and sound on lowest settings I still can't hear people on Steam voice chat over the game sound. Seems to be more of a Steam issue though, their voice chat is just sooo low volume. Skype works fine, for instance.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:28 pm 

Niko wrote:
Knotsie wrote:

Even with the latest patch and sound on lowest settings I still can't hear people on Steam voice chat over the game sound. Seems to be more of a Steam issue though, their voice chat is just sooo low volume. Skype works fine, for instance.

If its still too loud reduce the volume of Awesomenauts witht he audio mixer

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:03 pm 

Grievous wrote:
Niko wrote:
Knotsie wrote:

If its still too loud reduce the volume of Awesomenauts witht he audio mixer

XP doesn't have that ;) Or at least my friend who uses it said that. And yeah, I meant you Niko, and a RL friend :)

Post Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:26 am 

omg i just saw this today!

I MUST PLAY DERPL PROPERLY AGAIN! T___T