Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: I... need help, guys.
 Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:38 pm 

You need help with Skree?

... first of all, are you ready for super huge wall of text composed of advices how to play Skree?

...secondly, once I'll stop chasing over decent rank place, I'd love to play with ya and touch you regarding what to do. At least with Skree, that I can do. :sleep:

steam name: Popcioslav
Currently called: Very Mad Mary Popinslav

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 am 

I'm kind of in the same boat as you minus the salt right now. Readjusting from FPSes back to
platforming is hard. :tear: anyways, a few words of general advice that will probably be worthless to you but may help someome eventually :shrug:

Always assume that the enemy is of equal or greater skill until proven otherwise, that they have flawless game sense to the point of catching invisible Leons out of midair, and that they will never split up unless forced. The end result of this mindset may be that you'll be too terrified to leave your base/weedling nest in gnaw's case without both teammates and a droid wave.

Never push without droids.

The super droid is love. The super droid is life. The droid is more important than an ability. Protect it. May just be me, but I see so many ppl retreat and leave the super droid behind to die when they're at 70% hp and off CDs.

If Their turret is near death, pull a Hail Mary shot and finish it if you can get away with it.

Do not initiate on a full health off CD enemy when away from base/teammates/a ton of droids. Ever. Unless he sux like me. :GnawCry:

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! nope, I'm still dead.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:44 pm 

if you don't think you can control yourself, turn off chat
i know people that have done it and they feel better about it