Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: the bext zurians minespam thread 2018
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 pm 

So a lot of Yuri threads have popped up in 2018 so here's my attempt at this fan favorite.

Now, this should basically be the part where I suggest not a minespam nerf to Yuri or a complete change to how the mine mechanic works. But he's honestly fun to play as right now.

Y'know, going around with speed buffs ganking other people, shooting high dps lasers and then nuking once or twice.

What isn't fun however. Is the lack of variety the mine row has. Reminds me a lot of max in that sense.

Ooh! Make mines bounce! That's both fun to pick and to fight against right?

Wow! Make mines last a little bit longer, that way you can stack 1 more mine in place because everyone loves stacked mines right? Thrilling!

Change the mine row, its dumb and boring to both build and look at.
Nobody wants to play the character that goes around with wonky controls, strategically placing bombs in awesomenauts while they could be playing the one that shoots rockets and spaghetti lasers and quad jumps with rocket jumps or as the one that shoots dinosaurs or that other one that teleports and has fire breath.

Come on now, there's better ways to do spectacle than to just fill the map with bouncy balls.
:table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table: :table:

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

http://steamcommunity.com/id/recipefortheperfectafro/

Post subject: Re: the bext zurians minespam thread 2018
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 am 

_olaffff wrote:
Come on now, there's better ways to do spectacle than to just fill the map with bouncy balls.

Making everyone else feel miserable is a rather joyous experience to be had, my good sir. Show me a Yuri who doesn't enjoy some fun minegames and i will show you an impostor, a fraud of a man, if you will! Or maybe a monkey? Or quite possibly both.

Also, his controls aren't even that bad but, eh, it is an acquired taste i suppose.

Aaron12906m wrote:
Every damn one (topic) is you bums arguing the same poop.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 am 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Upgrades being mainly small tweaks of either attack speed, damage, or some form of added or additional CC is endemic to all upgrade rows, not just the mine one.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:26 am 

The Lord Protector wrote:
Upgrades being mainly small tweaks of either attack speed, damage, or some form of added or additional CC is endemic to all upgrade rows, not just the mine one.

#fannautsftw