Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Dream Last Patch Notes
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:54 am 

Can you stop being so aggressive about everything you post? Every time I post anywhere on this forum I somehow magnetise you into forming a post ramming stuff down my throat. It happened with sentry claiming silence beacon was the root of all evil and that I was "defending it" despite not having played the char for a whole year (and sentry isn't ruining the game while it's been untouched, would ya look at that).

OT: The GiB EU stack started using the build and then it spread around like wildfire because it fills out all the holes dizzy has - she has to go in to do damage, where nozzle allows her to area camp, stall and poke when there are situations she can't find kills. niki then used it in tournament and BSed people out with it (in his own words), so there's no reason why you're laughing at it telling me it's completely inferior.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:05 pm 

Optimal or not I don't really think what build works best matters much when so many of her upgrades do have a high impact. I'd say that the damage from Graffiti artist just means that even if it's not in the optimal build it has just as much reason to be nerfed as well.

But yeah just make Blowfish less dumb, but we'd have to see if anything even happens for it (+50% size buff for like no reason probs didn't help the situation with this upgrade either)

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 pm 

Someone has to call out your BS and get you off your high horse. You defending why Sentry's silence was one of the most pathetic reasonings I've ever read. It seemed as you were trying to downplay it, as if you were protecting Sentry. Like what Frog mains use to do. Thankfully it got nerfed anyway.

Anyway, Dizzy has so many good upgrades because Ronimo decided to buff every unused upgrade from Dizzy (and give no other nauts this treatment, some who could use it). Shes now in a situation were her most optimal is whatever you want. CD build? Sure. AA, yea why not. Area denial, with some slow for the icing? Go for it. Burst? She already has that, stack it up.

I don't buy it that you think her optimal AA build is one way and should be balanced around that when she can do anything and thats what everyone who plays her does. Its just a larger number pick up graffiti artist because its early and mid game reward outweigh having to commit to a larger AA build, and seeing how Dizzy plays, its over before lategame.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:31 pm 

So are you guys going to talk about any other bits of the patch notes or are we so mad that i optimized a character that you literally cant stay on topic and talk about CAST WIDE changes.

BUT on the thread topic of dizzy you love so much, maybe you can propose some changes instead of just saying shes bad/good at certain things and back it up with how the interactions work before and after what we should consider GREAT ideas. +10dmg or -10 dmg, you can really do ALOT to change the fact that shes a high apm character that literally has to be looking ahead at all points in the match to not be leaking droids, losing out on the chance to hit the turrets, and taking advantage of current enemy positioning for doing any damage at all.

>inb4 toxic or onetrick. but w/e you think try playing the character to top 100 or around there to actually get a feel for how she plays. I know the rating requirement isnt so high that its impossible :CocoWink:

btw there is a dizzy thread or something idk. its older than one day so it might not be accurate.....

[url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:42 am 

This is the place Ronimo grabs balance suggestions from... god help us :derp:

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:16 pm 

so like yeah anyways guys decrease price of bug jars its so just so expensive its insane

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:10 pm 

MrPillowTheGreat wrote:
so like yeah anyways guys decrease price of bug jars its so just so expensive its insane

Can we also mention that the second stage is much weaker than the first? So you pick up one stage and you get +15% great, then the second stage gives you +8% for the same price! Fixing that and making it 210 solar per stage would help her scale better.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:14 pm 

Also the same thing is with Ted's AA damage upgrade, except it increases damage MORE with the second stage xD

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:37 am 

Your ego is hilarious jorve. You didn't optimise Dizzy at all. I've been going on how Dizzy is a problem long before you even played her. When I bothered to stream I was showcasing how broken she was, and this was before you decided to main her. I opposed her buffs she didn't need. Besides you and your pre, almost everyone playing agrees she needs meaningful nerfs. Currently I don't think your suggestions are good and you didn't bother with anything else in your post. Currently Dizzy has zero negatives for extending, outright ignores midcontrol, can attack enemies in front of a droidless turret, can kill both waves of droids in seconds, and the best nuker/harasser in the game. What do you think we should do? 10 damage will surely fix this.

Quote:
and taking advantage of current enemy positioning for doing any damage at all

Any by this you mean anywhere but behind the enemy turret? I would love to find one of your match IDs. I know how you and your pres plays. Even you know this is mostly untrue.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:00 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.