Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:58 am
Posts: 2293
Location: Earth, hopefully.
This stumbled off the first page, we can't be letting that happen. ;)

_________________
Saviour of The Solar Tree's bottom lane, mi'lord of the bunkers, at your service. :kiss:

Duplo, Latin for double. Sion, Sion Barzahd.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 3498
Location: Winning
Duplosion wrote:
This stumbled off the first page, we can't be letting that happen. ;)


Sticky it :monkey:

_________________
I play Froggy, and quote myself. Egotistical? Maybe...
Treeby wrote:
People say you are what you eat. I don't remember eating a sexy beast.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 3498
Location: Winning
Shameless bump until this gets stickied :roll:

_________________
I play Froggy, and quote myself. Egotistical? Maybe...
Treeby wrote:
People say you are what you eat. I don't remember eating a sexy beast.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 1545
Location: Canada
Treeby wrote:
Shameless bump until this gets stickied :roll:

to be fair
i do believe the op has some things that need to be tweaked as they are subjective (i.e. the spelling/grammar bit)
besides that, A++
10/10

_________________
Steam: MikalMirkas
Leader of VnD (now on hiatus)
rockhardGamer wrote:
anything mikal has ever said is automatically funny and i would recommend avoiding that garbage *

I've officially quit endorsing Ronimo due to how Machiel handled a certain scenario involving user harassment.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 3498
Location: Winning
MikalMirkas wrote:
Treeby wrote:
Shameless bump until this gets stickied :roll:

to be fair
i do believe the op has some things that need to be tweaked as they are subjective (i.e. the spelling/grammar bit)
besides that, A++
10/10


Suggestions are totally welcome give me some specifics and I'll change it ;)

_________________
I play Froggy, and quote myself. Egotistical? Maybe...
Treeby wrote:
People say you are what you eat. I don't remember eating a sexy beast.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:53 am
Posts: 2779
ur not my mother say that irl see what happens


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 am
Posts: 3142
Location: Nossa Senhora do Rosário - São José (SC)
One more tip: Try to get the simplest suggestion possible, yet equally effective, to fix a supposed balance problem. Many people suggest some very radical changes or even a complete overhaul, which sometimes won´t even fix the problem, but some much more basic and simple fix could get a similar or better result. XD

Also, basic and simple suggestions are much more easy to implement and test.

_________________
Love: :aylaroll: :kiss:
Fun: :worship: :derp: :rae:
Future investments: :leoneyes: :voltarroll: :drool: Skolldir

Tired talking about balancing, so good news for you guys! No more wall of texts coming from me ;p


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 am
Posts: 41
Where do I go if I have a really tiny suggestion that I don't feel deserves it's own thread, but feel is worth making somewhere where it can be read?

_________________
I make Video Games! Or plan to, anyway.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 3498
Location: Winning
XionGaTaosenai wrote:
Where do I go if I have a really tiny suggestion that I don't feel deserves it's own thread, but feel is worth making somewhere where it can be read?


If you have a idea/suggestion that is applicable to a already created thread talking about balancing such and such issue I would post it there ;)

_________________
I play Froggy, and quote myself. Egotistical? Maybe...
Treeby wrote:
People say you are what you eat. I don't remember eating a sexy beast.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [Read]Before You Make a Thread on Balance
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:00 am
Posts: 1545
Location: Canada
Treeby wrote:
MikalMirkas wrote:
Treeby wrote:
Shameless bump until this gets stickied :roll:

to be fair
i do believe the op has some things that need to be tweaked as they are subjective (i.e. the spelling/grammar bit)
besides that, A++
10/10


Suggestions are totally welcome give me some specifics and I'll change it ;)

actually
i don't want this to be a sticky
i want users to be forced to read this the first time they enter the B&T forum.

_________________
Steam: MikalMirkas
Leader of VnD (now on hiatus)
rockhardGamer wrote:
anything mikal has ever said is automatically funny and i would recommend avoiding that garbage *

I've officially quit endorsing Ronimo due to how Machiel handled a certain scenario involving user harassment.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next