Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 517
Location: inside my house
But we both have stacking damage on hits and cdr on hit.
Granted deadlifts one is very lenient.

I wouldn't be opposed to stacking damage on rae, but like 5/6 upgrades being raw damage is weird.
Maybe we could do one of those things like: You don't get slowed down while attacking, but that'd be kinda overpowered.

I wanna say fragments but that'd pretty much be pierce. Maybe like: Every second shot does 20% more damage and has 25% more range.
That'd be nice utility and stacking damage I suppose.

Or we could go really weird and do something like:
Blaster shots travel 400% quicker. Or just make them hitscan. Hitscan would be awful though.

I dunno though, I don't think rae needs yet another damage upgrade and the things that have been suggested could be used to replace one.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Austria
Uiomancant wrote:
But we both have stacking damage on hits and cdr on hit.
Granted deadlifts one is very lenient.

I wouldn't be opposed to stacking damage on rae, but like 5/6 upgrades being raw damage is weird.
Maybe we could do one of those things like: You don't get slowed down while attacking, but that'd be kinda overpowered.

I wanna say fragments but that'd pretty much be pierce. Maybe like: Every second shot does 20% more damage and has 25% more range.
That'd be nice utility and stacking damage I suppose.

Or we could go really weird and do something like:
Blaster shots travel 400% quicker. Or just make them hitscan. Hitscan would be awful though.

I dunno though, I don't think rae needs yet another damage upgrade and the things that have been suggested could be used to replace one.


CDR as an upgrade would be cool, but not for rift as that would completely break hc bomb. If it were for snipe and if snipes cc immunity actually did something then that would be a cool combo to do in fights but that requires changing her shield to something along the lines of just a flat non-scaling 300 damage shield or a high percentage (~40% ala Nibbs shield) that only procs during charge up of snipe or something similar.

No slowdown would be an alright upgrade, can see how stupid it would be in tandem with boots though unless they're coded separately so that it doesn't not proc boots while using aa.

+Damage/Range upgrade would just become a hc bomb without actually being one. Damage stacking would still be a thing to get the most out of changed hc shots so that doesn't fix the issue nor is it a good idea because it would be stupid to play against that constant poke.

400% speed boost is borderline hitscan anyway, and no she doesn't deserve to have a second hitscan ability when per shot it's hitting for at least 130 each time when upgraded so let's not have another Max. Yuri's aa is a prime example of hitscan aa done right, it's low ticks that when you click on someone do damage .

_________________
My YouTube
My Twitch

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 pm
Posts: 15
Nobody mentioned lifesteal :) Or maybe blind with every 3-4th shot?
Any upgrade of type that reduces CD on snipe or rift would be crazy. Would be too OP.
But maybe some shield and little speed up after releasing rift, especially when boots kick in, but then rift must not stop boost from boots. Good for escaping heavy assassins when she is powerless against them in a lot of situations.
TBH I never took MH except once...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:22 pm
Posts: 697
Location: Austria
Rae doesn't deserve to have a lifesteal since it just makes her passive laning even more oppressive and stally. I'm against adding more blinds into the game full stop as I personally hate them due to minor headaches I get from the animation. It's also again mentioning that a blind on droids (which stops droids) makes Rae's turret defense even more stupid when you droids can't even hit the turret.

_________________
My YouTube
My Twitch

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 517
Location: inside my house
Slevens wrote:
Rae doesn't deserve to have a lifesteal since it just makes her passive laning even more oppressive and stally. I'm against adding more blinds into the game full stop as I personally hate them due to minor headaches I get from the animation. It's also again mentioning that a blind on droids (which stops droids) makes Rae's turret defense even more stupid when you droids can't even hit the turret.

Which only leaves one thing.

Every blaster hit summons a friendly yoolip to repair droids

I would like some kinda of droid buffing effect, like bullets passing through friendly droids increases their damage by 15%?

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:30 am
Posts: 1
Smiles' Rodent smoker is annoyingly difficult to use due to his low damage ticks. It would be better if it were more like Yoolip's Laboratory Centrifuge where he doesn't need to kill the droid. If you feel like it's too strong just give a short period of time where it's marked.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 517
Location: inside my house
CursedWanderer wrote:
Smiles' Rodent smoker is annoyingly difficult to use due to his low damage ticks. It would be better if it were more like Yoolip's Laboratory Centrifuge where he doesn't need to kill the droid. If you feel like it's too strong just give a short period of time where it's marked.

You can kill them with your tail and still get the effect.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 pm
Posts: 974
Has Vinnie&Spike been mentioned? His Spike Dive upgrades are pretty useless. 2X dmg upgrades, and Health drain/silence are the ones everyone takes. The rest 2 are garbage and mainly just gimp you down. +35% speed upgrade after Dive for 1s could be good. But there is presidential mask already. Or what about CC immunity durin dash and 0.5s after dash? So that flying to Derpl trap wouldnt be an instadeath. Or what about 33%/66% dmg shield during dash, like Dizzy has?

_________________
EgyptFalcon wrote:

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:45 am
Posts: 517
Location: inside my house
IsoKoala wrote:
Has Vinnie&Spike been mentioned? His Spike Dive upgrades are pretty useless. 2X dmg upgrades, and Health drain/silence are the ones everyone takes. The rest 2 are garbage and mainly just gimp you down. +35% speed upgrade after Dive for 1s could be good. But there is presidential mask already. Or what about CC immunity durin dash and 0.5s after dash? So that flying to Derpl trap wouldnt be an instadeath. Or what about 33%/66% dmg shield during dash, like Dizzy has?

I quite like going triple damage + mammoth sock. It's great for ending people who think they're being safe around vinnie and spike.
Also I sometimes use it against ayla cause vinnie has problems with her, so you can dash away and silence or heal back some health. It's quite useful.

Rigged casino machine is totally ass though.

CC immunity would be interesting, but he already has that. Two would be useless cause the one on smokescreen would just be better. And he wouldn't benefit much from a shield since you should generally take the two main damage upgrades. If the damage penalty from rigged casino games was lowered, it would be a legit strat to double silence into yakoiza burst. But currently it's just a bit too weak to not be considered a meme. Mostly cause it reduces each dives damage to 260, which means it increases your damage by 120 or 30% if you can land both. or you can get a 24% damage up with no gimmicks, or 36% if you can use dead seahorse.
It's bad because it increases your cooldown by 2s. It increases damage by 30% and cooldown by 28.5%.
I'm definitely getting hyped about that 1.5% extra dps on dash. ooh boy.

_________________
Qitara main who goes 0/13 every game.
Send fanmail to: GetBlocked@GGEZmail


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Upgrades
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:16 pm
Posts: 9468
Location: Washington, USA
Can we please make Skolldir's stunpunch 200 solar instead of 210?

In fact, can we make every upgrade in the game that's either 205 or 210 solar just 200?

I don't feel like having to fight your teammates for the base solar and wait a few seconds before going out to start the match because you need ~5 solar for that first purchase upgrade is particularly fun or meaningful in terms of balance. Just annoying.

_________________
Burningdillo wrote:


On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next