Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: My Suggested Patchnotes
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:02 am 

WIth there being the pretty big possibility of a new patch soon, I've decided to contribute to it by giving my own suggestions.

Awesomenauts Patch 4.5.5

Universal changes:
- Baby Kuri Mammoth removed from the game because the shop dictates "No Blue Elephants Please".

- New Naut Dark Yuri joins the fray,
Dark Yuri was born with a special power. He was stronger than all his classmates in the Yuri fighting academy.
He served in the Yuri milirary fighting Somber Yuri and in the final battel against Somber Yuri they were fighting and Somber Yuri turned him to the darkness and Dark Yuri turned against Yuri and killed him.
He lost a part of his ear in the battle which is why he doesn't have a part of his ear, pls stop PMing me askin me why thats why. also earings arent gurly * you khaoskid663 everyone knos your a * pokemon scammer *.

Froggy G:
- Whenever Froggy G dashes against a wall he gets a skull fracture and needs to be taken to the hospital. The match will be paused until he recovers and returns to battle.
- Froggy G permanently loses one health every time he dashes.
- After using tornado, Froggy G becomes dizzy, moves at a quarter his usual speed and can't dash. Lasts 5 seconds.
- Froggy G's bolt.45 fishgun replaced with a miniature Spike that shoots water.
- If a Froggy G is using RBAY and a droppod lands on him it gets reflected back into space. This does not work on Manta pods.
- Froggy's Nado power has been upgraded into an F3 class Tornado.
- Cross Necklace effect replaced, a heal over tiem healtpack worth 300 health drops on Frog whenever dash hits something.
- Turbotape has been renamed to "Jukebox"
- Mutant Worms, Limited Ninja Edition has now been renamed to "Burst Worm Jim"
- Bio Fuel Cells make Tornado's sprite upside down

Lonestar:
- Eagle bullets replaced with Green Missile.
- Cheetah Bullets replaced with Yellow Missile.
- Crystal Eagle Bullets replaced with Magenta Missile.
- Booming Bullets replaced with Cyan Missile.
- Red Missile replaced with Black Missile.
- Blue Missile replaced with Red Missile.
- Red Missile only damages people on red team.

Leon:
- Leon cloak and clones are now on a separate cooldown.
- Hitting an autoattack lowers the cooldown of clone by 0.2 seconds/hit.
- Clones autoattack affect the cooldown as well.
- Clone cap changed from 1 to 667.
- Leon the Chameleon renamed to Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
- Expendadip nerfed by 7%.
- Critical has been returned.
- Tongue Sretcher now has a second stage.
- Steel False Teeth effect replaced, now drops a healthpack worth 270 whenever he hits someone with tongue on that target.

Scoop:
- Yellow Snow Cone turned into a new upgrade: Banhammer, anyone getting hit by the hammer is permanently banned from Awesomenauts and needs to play the game on a new account.
- Scoop's ass has been nerfed by 15%
- Banner Of Triple Scoop buffed from 50 Damage/Stage to 50.001 Damage/Stage.
- Snow Shovel reworked, now drops a 135 healing healthpack on every target hit.

Gnaw:
- Splitspit puddles now split into even more puddles.
- When Gnaw looks into a mirror, he dies.
- Agressive Acid replaced, now drops a healthpack at the spit's impact area whenever it hits a Naut. Heals for 250.

Dark Yuri:
- Removed from the game

Raelynn
- Higgs Grenade: Effect replaced, now drops a healthpack when Rift despawns. Amount of healthpacks that drop depends on the amount of targets hit by the last snipe. Healthpacks heal for 175 each.

Ayla
- Fake Family Pictures replaced: When the enemy team's level is dividable by 5, Ayla's Evil Eye will now deal 20% of target's max HP as damage on top of her regular damage.
Stage two makes it proc on every level dividable by 4.
- Rubberband Ball replaced, now drops tiny healthpacks worth 30 heal each every 0.5 seconds.

Clunk:
- Universal charger is now a 60% speed boost while charging explode.
- Hard Hat is now a 45% attack speed after using explode, lasts for 2.5 seconds.
- Clunk can now double press bite to teleport to his missile.
- Missile barrage has been turned into a 20% lifesteal upgrade.
- Reactor Cooler now reflects projectiles. It still gives 5 second cooldown reduction.
- Clunk's missiles now stay put in place after reaching maximum distance, exploding 3 seconds later.
- Quick 'N Cleaner now silences people that are inside the radius of an explode after biting them.
- Double Missile now makes droids drop 200 HP healthpacks whenever they land a killing blow.

Voltar:
- Suicide drones now all fire at once when the ability is used, homing in on the nearest target. (Prioritises Nauts).
- Suicide drones now fire shots instead of hitscan lasers.
- Voltar's autoattacks are now on separate projectiles. The healing beam can go through walls and pierces. The damage part of it doesn't.
- Chili flavoured Eyedrops renamed to Telepathic Enhancers.
- Telepathic Enhancers gives Voltar an additional target piercing on the damaging part of Techno Synaptic Wave. Two stages.
- Psychokinetic repulsion now gives Voltar's healwave a knockback on enemy after not having used them for 2 seconds.
- Turret Addon now gives the healbot a turret that shoots the nearest target. 2 stages, 200 DPS/stage. 225 solar/Stage.
- Energy Drink now makes healbot also heal while it's charging up. Two stages of 150 hp/s at the price of 175/stage.
- Dark Matter Shots now blind their target for 0.1 second/shot.
- Bomb Shell now drops a HP pack after healbot has managed to heal for the full duration. Worth 150 HP.

Dark Yuri:
- Removed from the game

Coco:
- Coco's breasts have been buffed by 25%.
- Wave Raiser now drops tiny health packs inside the blaze at the rate of 5 per second. Each worth 45 hp.

Skolldir:
- Skolldir's sprite has been made green.
- All of Skolldir's attacks are now green.
- All of Skolldir's attacks now heal the enemy for the same values.
- Gnome is now replaced with an exploding Clunk, does Clunk explode worth of damage.
- Perfumed White Flowers doesn't directly heal Skolldir anymore but drops 175 health HP packs for 1 stage of 280 solar.

Yuri:
- All of Yuri's voicelines have been replaced with Moonbase Alpha memes.
- Yuri's laser now has 37 different charge states, scaling after a duration based on the Tetrahydral Numbers sequence divided by ten in duration before they apply.
- Yuri base laser charge now deals 5 damage. Every charge state increases his damage by 10.
- Resonance Amplifier changes the charge duration scaling to Fibonacci divided by 10.
- Flyswatter now gives Yuri's laser a 0.1 second stun on laser hit, with an internal cooldown of 0.5 seconds.
- Yuri can now fling poo at you, as his voiceline says.
- Poo spawns a robo-dino.

Derpl:
- Derpl can now aim at traps.
- Fat Cat's name has been turned into Snare Cat.
- Bat Cat Suit's name has been turned into Fat Cat.
- Long Cat now makes cats 25% longer.
- Derpl has now a tiny yellow bird sitting on him called Calisto
- Splitcat now spawns healthpacks whenever one hits a droid. They heal for 15.

Vinnie & Spike:
- Vinnie & Spike have been renamed to Fatty Bombomb.
- Fatty Bombom's jetpack can now be turned off by knockbacks.

Genji:
- Last Piridae Transformae now also works on enemy nauts, turning them into nauts of the opposing team with wings.
- When cocooned, all cooldowns of the target are reset.
- BKM now works on cocoon, granting full immunity.

Swiggins:
- All of his voicelines are now on anchor
- Swiggin's voicelines have been muffled by 70%.

Dark Yuri:
- Removed from the game

Rocco:
- Cutlet Frills Ghilly Suit effect replaced: Now has a 10% chance for every individual arrow to slow target for 30% for 1 second. During vengeance it stuns for 0.2 seconds.

Kzenia:
- Kenia now deals 2.5% of max hp damage down from 3% with scissors throw.
- Keznia's virtual Girl upgrade now costs 145 up from 115 solar.
- Kseina now also applies her silence from Aiguillon invis orb.
- Ksiena's Braided Tentacles lifesteal from +11 to + 12/stage.
- Kseian's Vanish now only applies 0.8 second silence down from 1s.
- Neiska's Deja Vus blocker nerfed from +0.5s to + 0.4s/stage.
- Aeikns Now has a 100% chance of saying 'cut' after saying 'extended'.

Deadlift:
- Deadlift is now 20% more buff.

Dark Yuri:
- Removed from the game

Ted:
- Now has an innate ability where each bullet on machinegun has a 10% chance to stun for 0.2 seconds.
- The first time he dies in a match he gets renamed to "Ded".

Sentry:
- Whenever you're sucked into a black hole sun, time slows down to a crawl due to the new augmented true physics system.
- Space Air max replaced with Phone Boots, they act like regular boots, but make dial sounds whenever you're on the ground. Costs 140 solar.
- If Sentry has a shield charged up and runs into the Sorona worm he gains infinite black hole damage charge.

Skree:
- When he hasn't used Totem of Power in the last 20 seconds, he spawns a bigger totem that does twice the damage.
- Skree AA hits all entities on the map including allies after not using it for 10 seconds.

Penny Fox:
- Penny Fox must be bought for one penny before being able to play her.
- Penny's Energy Pulse now fires out milk cartons.

Nibbs:
-

Yoolip:
- Robo Dinos now latch onto the first target they hit (Naut only) and bite their ass until they've been shot dead. Dealing 20 damage every 0.75 seconds.
- Robo Dinos now have 30 HP.
- Robo Dinos can be upgraded to level 2 Robo Dino after 5 wrench smacks. These have 75HP and deal 15% more damage.
- Level 2 Robo Dinos can be upgraded to level 3 Robo Dinos after 10 additional wrench smacks to 95HP and heatseeking missile technology.

Chucho:
- Trick up your sleeve now keeps spawning new bombs whenever they explode on someone, each bomb dealing 80% of the previous bomb's damage.
- Chucho now has to buy his bike for 135 solar at the start of every match.

Jimmy / Amy in the Lux5000
- When Jimmy/Amy's mech dies, they eject out of the mech and walk at half the speed, but have a blaster that deals 80 damage/shot with an attack speed of 150.
- If you kill Amy or Jimmy you get arrested for child murder and need to face 25 years of intergalactic prison.

Max Focus:
- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 50% to 45%.

Dark Yuri:
- Removed from the game

Deadlift:
- If there's a Lonestar in the game, Deadlfit will automatically use lunge when off-cooldown towards lonestar
- Protective pose is now cone shaped
- Every adjective in his voicelines has been replaced by *

Dizzy:
- Dizzy uses up all her charges when dashing.
- Her dash gets more powerful as she uses more charges, becoming longer and doing more damage.
- Dizzy has finally been given her solo.
- Dizzy's bubble shot replaced with a miniature Spike that shoots fully upgraded spikedives.
- All of Dizzy's voicelines now say "Better watch out." Or are complaints about her ability to go solo.
- Fake Band Aid now spawns a healthpack when Explosive Clone hits something

Smiles:
- When using tail whip he whips his tail so fast that it causes a sonic boom and stuns people around him with Grenaide Pour Home range.
- Makes fishing pole reeling sounds when he catches someone.
- Warbot Heart now makes droids you hit drop 30 HP worth health packs upon death.

Commander Rocket:
- Rocket launch now launches Commander Rocket himself at his enemies, killing him on impact.
- No longer says the "Fire at Will" line because it was very discriminatory to people called Will.
- Box Of Cirean Cigars now drops healthpacks that heal for 20 HP each, second stage increases it to 40.

Qi'Tara:
- Constantly makes gurgling noises during the entire game.
- Seven star strike only works in the Burj Al Arab
- Shackram * now has the projectile sent from her ass.
- Baby Plumbin Oil no longer lifesteals but instead drops healthpacks at the rate of 0.1 second per healthpack while someone has Seven Star Strike DoT on them. Healthpacks heal for 5 health.

Deadlift:
- Poefluma Fly Swatter Now drops a 225 HP healthpack whenever Protective Pose Breaks.

Patch 4.5.5a

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 45% to 40%.

Patch 4.5.5b

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 40% to 30%.

Patch 4.5.5c

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 30% to 19.78%.

Patch 4.5.5d

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 19.78% to 19%.

Patch 4.5.5e

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 19% to 10%.

Patch 4.5.5f

- Scene illumination droid damage reduced from 10% to 0%.
- Max Focus' sad emotions have been nerfed by 100% so that he only feel happiness.
- Max Focus' camera has been buffed by 37%.
- Max Focus' cap is now 20% more.

Patch 4.5.5g

- Scene Illumination now acts like homing brismtone from Binding of Isaac.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post subject: Re: My Suggested Patchnotes
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:25 am 

Dark Yuri is still an overpowered SSS+ tier sweeper. HIS MULTI SHINE COMBO IS UNBREAKABLE WHY DOES IT GIVE HIM FULL ANTI CC AND HOT GIRLS DRESSED IN VIRGIN KILLER SWEATERS I WANT A FULL REFUND OR AT LEAST ONE OF HIS HOT BABES!

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 am 

Quote:
Yuri:
- Poo spawns a robo-dino.

Does this robo dino have the dino poop upgrade? And does that poop summon dinos?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:08 am 

"- Box Of Cirean Cigars now drops healthpacks that heal for 20 HP each, second stage increases it to 40."

After that it should give you permanent DoT of 1dps till you die, to show cancer effect of smoking.

Can you make that under 255 characters so I can make it my signature?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:57 pm 

Gameinsky wrote:
Voltar:
- Suicide drones now all fire at once when the ability is used, homing in on the nearest target. (Prioritises Nauts).
- Suicide drones now fire shots instead of hitscan lasers.
- Voltar's autoattacks are now on separate projectiles. The healing beam can go through walls and pierces. The damage part of it doesn't.
- Chili flavoured Eyedrops renamed to Telepathic Enhancers.
- Telepathic Enhancers gives Voltar an additional target piercing on the damaging part of Techno Synaptic Wave. Two stages.
- Psychokinetic repulsion now gives Voltar's healwave a knockback on enemy after not having used them for 2 seconds.
- Turret Addon now gives the healbot a turret that shoots the nearest target. 2 stages, 200 DPS/stage. 225 solar/Stage.
- Energy Drink now makes healbot also heal while it's charging up. Two stages of 150 hp/s at the price of 175/stage.
- Dark Matter Shots now blind their target for 0.1 second/shot.
- Bomb Shell now drops a HP pack after healbot has managed to heal for the full duration. Worth 150 HP.

Can't tell if this is a meme or not :chew:

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:40 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
Introducing "Rollback Voltar", where we revert his mechanics and upgrades back to what they were before, but don't quite get all of them right for some reason.

The reference to LVL? Death also made me gag so hard I invented a new colour.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:08 pm 

Keep Dark Yuri, add Primal Yuri, add "Yuri Fiesta" brawl and remove Cmdr Rocket. That is all.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:20 pm 

Gameinsky wrote:
Voltar:
Suicide drones

Maybe the real rework Voltar needs is inside himself we've never considered how the drones feel. What brought them to commit seppaku? Why did Voltar create life only to extinguish it :tear:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm 

Sentry
- Getting hit by Black hole now plays the extended trilogy of Lord of the Rings to occupy your time until Black hole explodes.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:55 pm 

Dark Yuri:
-Removed from the game

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :sleep: [Femme :thumb: Fatal]
:LeonWink: (Chinese Ripoff Space Jam) Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2  Next