Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Changes I'd like to see for Cmdr Rocket
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:47 am 

S_Fits wrote:
Pretty sure he just ran into everything dumped damage and they were dead.

Brawler/nuker.

That's a nuker, not a brawler, brawler chars are good in extended fights and that's why chars like skoll and lonestar are categorized as those. Nuker chars excell in short trade usually by dumping all their damage in a short window.
Talk about ignorance.

Quote:
Why did you think there was an uproar when they added that dumb damage reduction on AA.

Because he was dealing way too safe damage from behind and had to be hotfixed? It's not like it's not known when in ronimo's history, they always approached problem by stat nerfing chars THEN looking at mechanical problems or further stat nerfing stuff or shifting numbers, it looks like you're discovering how balance is handled nowadays.

Quote:
Also everything he has that would help him harass got nerfed or removed.

no? You can still M1+M2 for reduced damage still? but damage nonetheless, single press M2 has been buffed (not well enough) with CC comp that can lock targets from affar and benefit from the distance scalling. Trap received immediate deploy at base and a 30% buyable shield making slow/particle build even more safe but less damaging prior to the previous nerfs. And even tough AA range got nerfed, maxed plan B builds are as viable as single rocket builds prior to the brain in the jar change allowing can-o-8/brain in a jar builds to be viable.

Quote:
It seriously sucks at area denial

It does not as I said above especially when you give him faster rotating and instant deploy making slow trap stronger as ever and freeing him 1 slot to either build more damage or a 30% shield.

Quote:
You seriously know nothing.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:18 pm 

Mr Nutz jr wrote:
S_Fits wrote:
Pretty sure he just ran into everything dumped damage and they were dead.

Brawler/nuker.

That's a nuker, not a brawler

^

On Steam | On Twitch | On YouTube
Who's Your Awesomenaut?

Mains: :chew: :fist: :ayla:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:54 pm 

Location: In my palace, mixing my martinis with paint thinner and a healthy squirt of epoxy adhesive.
What if nuking is just the most efficient form of brawling? These are the real philosophical conundrums.

Seriously though, dumping damage on someone is nuking them. It's sort of in the name, really.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.