Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: Norway
Why, someone is rather slow getting matches done. Come on guys. :p

_________________
steam
stream


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: BC, Canada
Silver wrote:
Why, someone is rather slow getting matches done. Come on guys. :p

My fault there. I had to come down a bit from the APL hype yesterday, so I wasn't super focused on getting the matches organized. But we're still here a few more battles everyone, and prepare for them to be Awesome! Image

_________________
Sir Vinnie!
Skolldir the Huntsman!
Punk Lonestar!

Please make it happen Ronimo

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Yuri really is a sadistic monkey. :chew:

Steam ID: Khashix


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: BC, Canada
Finally getting back into the swing of things, I will try to organize the semifinal matches for this weekend if at all possible. I apologize for the wait.

_________________
Sir Vinnie!
Skolldir the Huntsman!
Punk Lonestar!

Please make it happen Ronimo

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Yuri really is a sadistic monkey. :chew:

Steam ID: Khashix


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:49 pm
Posts: 2500
Location: Tomorrowland
Bumping this thread, hoping the tourney hoster didn't forget about this.-

_________________
My concise guide to balancing
Cynderp wrote:
The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: Norway
Gameinsky wrote:
Bumping this thread, hoping the tourney hoster didn't forget about this.-

I don't think he did, though the participants may or may not have forgotten it.

_________________
steam
stream


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: BC, Canada
Gameinsky wrote:
Bumping this thread, hoping the tourney hoster didn't forget about this.-

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Just ran into a few bumps, and I am trying to smooth them over as soon as possible. (Those bumps being real life events, not the participants. They've all been wonderful)

_________________
Sir Vinnie!
Skolldir the Huntsman!
Punk Lonestar!

Please make it happen Ronimo

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Yuri really is a sadistic monkey. :chew:

Steam ID: Khashix


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: Norway
Khashix wrote:
Gameinsky wrote:
Bumping this thread, hoping the tourney hoster didn't forget about this.-

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Just ran into a few bumps, and I am trying to smooth them over as soon as possible. (Those bumps being real life events, not the participants. They've all been wonderful)

MAY NOT
I SAID MAY NOT
DON'T SHOOT

_________________
steam
stream


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: BC, Canada
Fun Fact: This is still going on. Turns out SOMEONE *Cough 3HM and BOSS Cough* decided to do their match a long time ago and not tell me. But I finally got a hold of them and updated the ladder. Now all we need is Jane Goodall and the Chimps to face off against Techno Prisoners before moving on to the Bronze Match and Grand Finals.

_________________
Sir Vinnie!
Skolldir the Huntsman!
Punk Lonestar!

Please make it happen Ronimo

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Yuri really is a sadistic monkey. :chew:

Steam ID: Khashix


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm
Posts: 902
Khashix wrote:
Fun Fact: This is still going on. Turns out SOMEONE *Cough 3HM and BOSS Cough* decided to do their match a long time ago and not tell me. But I finally got a hold of them and updated the ladder. Now all we need is Jane Goodall and the Chimps to face off against Techno Prisoners before moving on to the Bronze Match and Grand Finals.

Wait what? I've been still looking to set up a match against Team Ducklings. Did they forfeit too? Wow, we haven't played a single match so far.

_________________
Positivity Crew (❀◦‿◦)
Ronimo Games Forum Fantasy League

Every Voltar main wrote:
The keyboard is mightier than the sword.

Though no one seems to understand how rare it is for a woman to be like me.
Good luck with that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Mega Brawl is now underway!
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1258
Location: BC, Canada
thrillhaus wrote:
Khashix wrote:
Fun Fact: This is still going on. Turns out SOMEONE *Cough 3HM and BOSS Cough* decided to do their match a long time ago and not tell me. But I finally got a hold of them and updated the ladder. Now all we need is Jane Goodall and the Chimps to face off against Techno Prisoners before moving on to the Bronze Match and Grand Finals.

Wait what? I've been still looking to set up a match against Team Ducklings. Did they forfeit too? Wow, we haven't played a single match so far.

Yes, they got in touch with me and forfeit. Hopefully you guys get to play at least once in this tournament. :?

_________________
Sir Vinnie!
Skolldir the Huntsman!
Punk Lonestar!

Please make it happen Ronimo

Jezusiseenmeisje wrote:
Yuri really is a sadistic monkey. :chew:

Steam ID: Khashix


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

cron