Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Looking for a team/group of people to play with
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 pm 

Hello! As the title states, I'm looking for a team or a group of people to consistently play with. I pretty much exclusively solo queue at the moment, but I'm getting tired of subjecting myself to the ups and downs of it. I'll get some pretty good teammates one night, and win a whole bunch. Then the next night, I'll get some pretty awful teammates and go on a bad losing streak.

I've got 369 hours logged at the moment, and sitting solidly in League 2. As of writing this, currently at 903 on the leaderboards, but I was around 400-500 at an earlier point (again, solo-queue, losing streaks, etc). I consider myself a pretty good player all around, but not like League 1 super amazing good.

I play almost the entire cast, so I don't really consider myself having a main. That said, I'd say my best nauts at the moment are Leon, Clunk, Coco, and Skolldir. Maybe Swiggins too? A little early to call on that perhaps, but he's really fun and I'm doing pretty well with him so far.

I'm on Eastern time, though my playing hours end up being pretty late (usually Midnight or later). I don't have a ton of experience playing outside of solo-queue (i.e. with non-randoms), but I'm a pretty fast learner. I would perhaps be interested in tournament play at some point, but for now I'm really just looking for people to play with on a regular basis.

Here's a link to my Steam profile. Leave a comment here or PM me or w/e if you're interested. :0

Post subject: Re: Looking for a team/group of people to play with
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 am 

Seems we are in the same boat. I too, am looking for more people to play with. Tho I'm in central time (America). I hover in the l2/l3 area tho, and really only play Voltar. Tho I don't think my available hours would work with yours, I usually play between 6-10pm. CrakRockSteady on steam, if you wanna add me. I'll play some games if we are ever on at the same time.

Currently raising my co-op player. I'm a father!