Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Searching for Team (AWC!)
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 pm 

I finally came to the conclusion that I need a team. I want to play competitively - solo queuing or playing pubs with friends gets kinda boring sometimes. Also, the announcement of AWC went live, I'd like to participate but have no team. :derp:

My timezone is Switzerland, Europe (GMT+1/2, depending on summertime). I talk fluently Swiss German, German and English. I'm often online in the evenings, almost every day. I have no problems with regular (e.g. weekly) training sessions.

I can play a lot of Nauts. Depends on my mood, but I'm probably best with Froggy G, Leon, Coco, Skolldir, Yuri and Genji.

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/r0estir0bbe
If possible, I try to show up in the PUGNauts server more often.
If you need to know something else, just pop me a message in the forums, on Steam or post here.

Post subject: Re: Searching for Team (AWC!)
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 pm 

r0estir0bbe is a good player and nice dude imho. He is a perfect fit for every Team.
He even once carried me to victory.

I hope my seal of approval holds some weight :lolstar:

Seeing that you play with Mowcno and cllazyman in the Solo Champions Tourney, you should get more support if you play well, which I don't doubt.

slightly off topic:
Team Rocket still exists in some way or form (without me until at least January).
Ask Nija or Aequilus, maybe they can hook you up with someone or give you some exposure in scrims against established teams. I'm not sure about how often they play, but we were all based in Winterthur and still are.