Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic

Author Message
 Post subject: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: Norway
yo noobs, I'm back playing the game once again

sadly I had a little incident over the course of my break and ended up deleting the entirety of my steam friendlist (so if anyone thought I deleted them specifically and now hates me for it, ayy)

I've realized that playing without friends over and over is kind of boring and I want you guys to spam me with friend requests so that I may seem popular once again

cya nerds

_________________
steam
stream


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 am
Posts: 2284
I gotchu :kiss:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:32 pm
Posts: 9570
Don't you dare to decline Silver :ayla:

_________________
Steam

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:54 pm
Posts: 3302
I NEED A BOYFRIEND IRL TOO FEEL FREE TO QUEUE INTO ME :kiss:

_________________
Steam
Nauts Videos!

Carl wrote:
This game made me xenophobic. I was buying wine once, I almost bought one then realized it was from Argentina. I grabbed an American wine instead


StarDasher wrote:
This game has made me racist.
I block every single japanese people i encounter.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Posts: 2226
Location: Norway
zeg685 wrote:
I NEED A BOYFRIEND IRL TOO FEEL FREE TO QUEUE INTO ME :kiss:

Image

i can b ur boii

_________________
steam
stream


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I NEED FRIENDS
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:54 pm
Posts: 3302
Silver wrote:
zeg685 wrote:
I NEED A BOYFRIEND IRL TOO FEEL FREE TO QUEUE INTO ME :kiss:

Image

i can b ur boii


Ty gaymer !

_________________
Steam
Nauts Videos!

Carl wrote:
This game made me xenophobic. I was buying wine once, I almost bought one then realized it was from Argentina. I grabbed an American wine instead


StarDasher wrote:
This game has made me racist.
I block every single japanese people i encounter.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic