Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Alexeus: Searching for teams!
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:29 am 

Hello Everyone!

Ever since Warzone Weekly has wrapped up, I've been interested in playing as many scrims as I am able. Although I feel in order to play in them at a frequent rate, I will need a dedicated team to play with!

I've been around in the community for a few years now and I like to consider myself at the very least a competent player. I stream frequently on my twitch channel playing Soloq 90% of the time and despite some crazy shenanigans that happen to me on there, I never quit any games regardless of how bad they get.

I don't really have much of a Team History truth be told:

-Unofficially, I was part of the 99c team from the AAC1 era and while I never got to play in the tournament itself, I was involved with the crew whenever they needed me there.

-Officially speaking, I was a member of HarryButchers & The Boys alongside the captain and Xytacor in my time there, and since then they have become a rather successful team. Although I am no longer a part of their current roster now.

My Mains in this game are: Coco, Clunk

Secondaries are: Froggy G, Leon, Voltar, Swiggins

I am able to play with other characters too, but I'm not too confident with them. While I do perform pretty well in pubs with the listed characters, Scrim experience is still something I lack and is part of the reason I'm creating this thread.

Personally I don't see myself getting any better without pairing with a team and relearning scrims/playing consistently well in them. Lastly, I do not mind staying on a team for the long-term or plan to team-hop unless I must do so.

I can't promise I'll join the team the minute you ask me too since I'd like to get to know the team's play-style/members first before making a decision, however I won't mind if you ask me anything regarding teams either.

So if there are any talented teams out there who are interested, or you'd like to put in a good word or two feel free to post here or PM me on Steam!

Post subject: Re: Alexeus: Searching for teams!
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:18 am 

Would recommend, very good playe- wait why am I doing this, everybody in the competitive scene already knows you.

Still, good luck with finding a team!

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:42 am 

good player who clearly cares a lot about competitive- hope you can find a steady team! we need more teams! :scoop:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:59 am 

Hi I'm Osiris from Afterlife Gaming. We are a small gaming organisation looking for young talents for multiple games. Currently we are on a search for sponsors but we would love to have you try out for our new Awesomenauts team. We are currently a professional CS:GO and are looking to expand to Awesomenauts with me and a fellow member of Afterlife Gaming. We are currently close to League 1 (both playing a variety of nauts).

We use Discord for our communication mainly, so if you would like to know more about us send me a PM, we will also provide you with our contact info.

The requirements for our team currently would be:

- Over 16 years old
- Try and have a competitive mindset in eSports matches
- No cheating/exploiting/lagswitching of the game (we are highly against this)
- Be available to voicechat with us during scrims

I'm looking forward to a reply from you! :D

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:25 am 

Are you ready to become digitally athletic? :CocoWink:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:46 pm 

don't respect his clunk but his coco is nice and he's a pretty cool guy so pick him up

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:15 am 

i'd love to join a team with you!!..... that is if i had one
rip me

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/imacompletenerdok/
tumblr: http://mangarrow.tumblr.com/