Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server: Competitive Play!
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:11 pm 

Do people mainly hang out in the default channel until they get into a game? I see a lot of channels just want to make sure I'm in the right one.

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server: Competitive Play!
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:26 am 

alander4 wrote:
Do people mainly hang out in the default channel until they get into a game? I see a lot of channels just want to make sure I'm in the right one.

Simply join one of the numbered ones. Those are the "normal" rooms.

The year is 20XX. Everyone can play Awesomenauts to niki levels of perfection. All gameplay has been deemed irrelevant and matches are decided by a game of Roflnauts. All new metas are based on Roflnauts DMs.

Post subject: Re: PUGrnauts Mumble Server! (Updated 5-5-14)
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 am 

Been a while since I've posted any kind of update, but I think we are overdue, so here goes!

Team Channel Cleanup

Its still spring, and its time for spring cleaning. We've had a lot of changes happen in the community, and we have seen a lot of teams transition in and out of play. Because of this, I'd like to reduce the number of abandoned channels. I could use your help with this! If you use your channel, let me know! If you don't use your channel anymore, let me know! Over the next month or so I will be evaluating the usage of these private channels and deleting those that are no longer needed to make room for future expansion. Just shoot me a message on the forums, or Steam!

Mumble Renewal Upcoming

Our yearly renewal is rapidly approaching, and we are about $140 away from being able to pay for the server at its current slot capacity(100 users) for another year. The reality is, I will be picking up the tab regardless of how much money lands in the PUGrnauts Donation Paypal. However, if you find value in this server and would like to help out, don't hesitate to click here to make your contribution.

Team Awful has been on vacation for a year and a half..let it go, bro.

Post Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:26 pm 

When is the renewal date due if you don't mind me asking. I might be able to donate a favorable amount in a couple weeks.

Post Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:24 pm 

Nodja wrote:
When is the renewal date due if you don't mind me asking. I might be able to donate a favorable amount in a couple weeks.

We renewed for another year at the 100 slot level on the 14th, and the renewal date was the 15th. I was able to secure an additional discount from our provider based on the frequent downtimes we'd been experiencing over the last several months as an apology from them to us, which brought the price down considerably.

A big thank you to all of those who contributed towards this year's renewal! Future donations will go towards additional slots, and additional years of service as always.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:20 pm 

I don't know if it's just me being stupid, (which it probably is) but I can't connect.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:52 am 

EmperorTaco wrote:
I don't know if it's just me being stupid, (which it probably is) but I can't connect.

Is this your first time connecting, or have you connected before? If its more of a recent issue, our service provider has been experiencing DDoS attacks for the last several months which have resulted in downtimes and disconnects, as well as the occasional robot voice.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:00 pm 

coleykun wrote:
EmperorTaco wrote:

Is this your first time connecting, or have you connected before? If its more of a recent issue, our service provider has been experiencing DDoS attacks for the last several months which have resulted in downtimes and disconnects, as well as the occasional robot voice.

Yes it is and I've tried several times over a period of times.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 am 

Just a heads up for our regular users about an upcoming maintenance that may affect our server.

Quote:
Event Start: JUN-17-2014 @ 12:00PM EDT (noon) [16:00 UTC]
Event End: JUN-17-2014 @ 05:00PM EDT [21:00 UTC]
Event Scope: Install and activate additional routing infrastructure in multiple cities.
Outage Scope: Complete network outage, up to 25 minutes.

On June 17th between the hours of 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) and 05:00PM EDT (21:00 UTC). LightSpeed, in tandem with our global network providers, will be performing network maintenance to improve the scalability, redundancy, and availability of our network. During the mentioned time frame we expect several periods of sporadic packet-loss and increased latency each lasting a few minutes while routing changes are made. During this maintenance event we will also experience a global outage lasting between 5 and 25 minutes where our website, voice services, and other critical services will be unreachable.

During this maintenance event we will be providing updates in your control panel at https://cp.light-speed.com/ Please note that we do expect that an outage will occur for our control panel and that news updates may not be immediately available. You may also follow the progression of this event on our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/LightSpeedGroup

Due to the scope, size, and complexity of this scheduled maintenance event there may be extended periods of downtime. While we do not expect extended periods of downtime other than the one 25 minute outage mentioned above we are informing of the possibility of additional downtime.

We appreciate your patience during this network maintenance while we work to expand and restructure our network so that we can continue to provide service with the highest quality possible.

Network Operations
LightSpeed Gaming, LLC
http://www.light-speed.com/

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:48 pm 

Mumble sure is great. :chew:
I think Nija, hurleyb1rd and Dreadnaught would agree with me here. :D :tear: :tear:

tourrettturan wrote:
Ask Jakob, he knows how to beat everything.

Standard SoloQ

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next