Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Looking for a competitive team
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:12 pm 

Hello everyone!

Since Awesome brawl weekly ended, I've been thinking of finding my own team to play with since the team I played with got disbanded. I'd like to play with people who take competitive somewhat seriously, meaning show up on time to play and scrim from time to time at least.

What are my qualifications?

I've only played several tournaments, including doubles tournament, warzone weekly and awesome brawl weekly.
In warzone weekly I couldn't play as much as expected so I was more of a sub for the team called "Harry Butchers and the Boys" :voltarroll:. Awesome brawl came by and I was able to play majority of matches, also with the same team. The team was highly competitive which forced me to learn new characters and uncomfortable situations to deal with. I served as a team support/harasser, while other team members played damage dealing characters to go along with my support.

My mains are: Yuri, Scoop, Coco, Rae, Ayla, Rocco
Secondaries: Ksenia, Swiggins, Genji, Sentry, Penny

I can play other characters also but I am not experienced with them in competitive, thus I didn't put them on the list. I am pretty comfortable to play named characters above but there is always room for improvement.

I do not mind learning more characters if needed, the more the better. Constructive criticism always welcome, I prefer knowing what I did wrong in order to adapt myself more to my team

Currently I am being considered to join one team but they have several people on their minds so I'm making this topic to have more options myself. Better safe than sorry :CocoWink:

If you are considering me, feel free to add me on steam or PM me here and we can play some scrims, I really don't mind it! If I am not your type of a player, then no hard feelings :raehands:

I miss the old :voltarroll:

Post subject: Re: Looking for a competitive team
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:43 pm 

I can vouch for Shizz here, she's a really good player and any team that were to pick her up as a player are lucky to have such a talented player! Good luck finding a team Shizz!

eddster27 wrote:
Slevens wrote:
Toilet paper isn't even mandatory though.
ikr u can just use yesterday's paper

Oil_Rope_Bombs wrote:
Lol, all you loser nerds can complain about is "muh leaderboards"

Baixst wrote:
More then one waifu will destroy your laifu.

Post subject: Re: Looking for a competitive team
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:40 am 

i'd say you'd be a pretty alright sub on our team :ksenia: