Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Awesomenauts Rumble (3v3 Double Elimination Tournament)
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:04 pm 

MajorPsych2 wrote:
So it starts at 2pm EST, how long does it run for? Like, if I compete, how much time should I put aside that day?

2PM is the start of the first stream, which will run for about 3-4 hours I would reckon. It's at this time the bracket will be available, so you can see who you're playing your round 1 match against.

As for when you play your round 1 match, from the rule document

Quote:
Each week consists of one round. Each week participating teams will play against one other team in order to advance to next week’s round. There is no set time to play your set. Both teams are responsible for organizing and playing their matches within the week. Each week you have from the moment of your round’s matchup announcement to the following Friday at 8PM EST to complete your set.

So after you find out who you're playing, you have until the end of the following Friday to play your match at your leisure.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:08 pm 

Great, thank you. That makes things a lot easier.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:20 pm 

Just so that everyone is aware:

Awesomenauts Rumble is transitioning organizers from MrPillow to Me (Alexeus) and might take upwards to a week or so to get stuff settled down.

I'll be making a new forum thread for the event soon and getting a few things sorted out so that I can get you guys back to playing as soon as possible.

Since progress has been done in Round 1 already and almost fully completed, the remaining teams will have some extra time to get their set finished while we adjust. Progress within the bracket will be retained and NOT reset so Round 2 and the latter will continue without issue.

There are a few other things I've been informed of that will need to be stated upfront, which I hope to address as soon as possible.

Sorry for the wait you guys will have during the transition and I apologize for the potential confusion in advance, but I hope with these changes, there won't be too many complications for you guys actually playing.

Just hang in there for a bit, and have a good day!

-Alexeus

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:09 am 

I have made a new forum thread for Awesomenauts Rumble where any and all new information regarding the event will be posted there.

You can go to it via this link here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=47873

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to either post them there, directly to me via pm or on the steam group itself.

Have a good day!
-Alexeus