Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Beta 2.9.3 bugs
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 pm 

Gnaw's new Bag of Seeds doesn't work properly. It seems that instead of amplifying the Weed that Spit fertilizes, it just sets the damage to 112. The new Weed will always do 112 damage despite upgrades purchased for the Weedlings. It may also only have base attack speed as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

----------

Leon's new flat lifesteal is inconsistent when used coming out of Stealth. I've struck targets and gained anywhere from +16 to the usual +25, usually +16 and +18.
It's not the dummy hitting for that amount either. I've made sure that it was Leon's hits were the ones causing it.

----------

Bot pathing seems a little off. I've noticed them getting stuck running in loops, jumping for platforms and failing repeatedly, and even an instance of a bot going into the drop-pod area and just jumping at the wall (like the good ol' days!).

Vinnie bot also still seems to be suicidally aggressive. He fails to retreat even at extremely low health, instead opting to stay and fight until he dies.

I've also found Coco bot's aim is a little poor with her Ball Lightning. She frequently detonates it early and seems to assume the projectile moves faster than it really does.

Derpl bot almost never fires Nuke in the right direction and even then can never land a hit with it. He always seems to fire it in the opposite direction which I'm guessing was a cheap way for him to get the old homing Nukes closer to the enemy.
Derpl bot also never seems to detonate the Nuke, even in situations where he's still in Siege Mode and enemies are in the range of it.
A lot of his Nuke logic seemed to rely on the old homing properties to work right. He probably needs some work before the next patch hits if he's going to perpetually flub Nuke shots.

And is Ayla bot intended to buy Baby Kuri Mammoth early in the game? She even seems to buy it regardless of the opposing team's make-up, often wasting the slot against teams with no means to CC her.
She also buys Power Pills early as well, which with the new Rage mechanics makes her hurt herself more as well. Not sure if that should be looked into at all.

----------

Haven't noticed it before, but there's a grammar error in the description of AI Station 205.
"Unfortunately the station has trouble to harness the extreme stellar flares and sent out an emergency signal"

"...has trouble to harness the..."
should be
"...has had trouble harnessing the..."

Post subject: Re: Beta 2.9.3 bugs
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 pm 

Probably an obvious one, but Gnawbot never fertilizes his weeds intentionally

Edit for an addition:

Weedlings don't show their "death timers" in replays, and their size growth does not properly correspond to them getting fertilized by spit.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:12 pm 

Krabb Shack wrote:
Probably an obvious one, but Gnawbot never fertilizes his weeds intentionally

That is very likely, because Gnawbot was written in a time where he couldn't fertilize his weeds, and has not yet been updated.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:08 pm 

Nibbs can hit below her.
If The Orb of Omicron hits a building at max range, it will disappear and you will be unable to teleport to it.
If you activate Fire Breath as you are about to hit a platform/fall next to a platform you still fall.

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:04 am 

just copy/pasting myself from the other thread:

I've found 2 errors so far:

-The hold position status of the Orb of Omicron should say "2s", not "+2s"

-Beryl scale cloak's new effect didn't replace the old one, it added to it. The upgrade now pulls people in when you teleport to it as well as increases the duration of the orb.

we're giving this thread too much attention for its quality

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:48 pm 

When getting the Stealth Orb in Auguillion, while Orb of Omicron is flying/dragon rage is deactivated, you immediately come out of stealth.
Small knockbacks like Leon's Lightsword/Penny's Claw will occasionally take Nibbs out of the air when she is using Flame Breath.

Not Ted McPain!
wodny wrote:
Alijar stop drinking that rocket fuel :think:
Jakob wrote:
Alijar pls :aylaroll:
Xelrog wrote:
Alijar's sig is the cheapest realty around. It's the trailer park of the Awesomenauts forums

Serving up Smiles everywhere

Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:27 pm 

Fertilizing weedlings doesn't seem to properly give the max health increase to weeds(or is it actually intended to be just a heal? I'm assuming "heal and fertilize" means the old fertilizer effect of gaining max health and healing)

Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:41 am 

Haven't had the chance to check, but are the bugs with Genji's Peridae and Coco's Superconductor still in this beta?
Tired of having Genji's droid pop up in a completely different lane and having Cocos rain Superconductor down from the top lane on AI 205.