Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post subject: Re: Patch 3.1 beta 1 is Live!
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:51 am 

Jasper wrote:
I'm also going to consciously make things under- or overpowered to see what the results are. This should be rare though and I intend to keep this limited to the Beta's.

Quote:
Because Yoolip is classified as a pusher we wanted the Dinos to assist more in the pushing capabilities so his damage reduction against droids was lowered (might bring it back to 100% depending on player feedback, although he simply destroyed droid waves when this was the case in his first beta which players disliked at the time).
-Robo Dino damage vs droid multiplier increased from 50% to 75%

this was either one of those underpowered situations or one of those "unfortunate mistakes"...
Quote:
His stun on Anchor Hook, for example, was reduced and Kraken Statue was often chosen as compensation. However this does mean that early game Anchor Hook might not pin down an opponent and instead only cancel an enemy skill. So a bit was moved to base to counter that.

tfw you make this suggestion over a year ago :facepalm:

Frankie3nig has been permabanned by Sony 0

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:37 am 

the starstorm map is so beautiful :blabl: :blabl: :blabl: :worship: :worship: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:51 pm 

McMaster wrote:
Jukentosh wrote:

Voicelines following the character instead of staying where the skill was activated does not seem to be the case when Rocco successfully hits someone with Precision Shot (you can check this in a replay, it's not broadcast like a kill or command line). So I believe that this fix can be applied to all other cases too, hopefully they'll take a look at that. I notice the issue a lot when activating Blaze as Wicked Coco.

Well the thing is, Rocco's PS is the equivalent to those "hit indicators" that Ted, Coco, and Raelynn have. I mean, the voicelines themselves are literally merged to the PS hit sound.
Skip to 1:19

But yeah no, it shouldn't be that hard to fix.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:15 pm 

Still don't like the Starstorm map - the front turrets are way too close to each other. Space between back and front is somewhat okay, but the gap between your front and your enemy's is... not enough. :derp:

Steam: themrcatalyst (Ira)

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 pm 

What happened to the glass platforms on the bottom lane of the Starstorm map?
Are we seriously OK with the massive power boost this gives the flyers on this map, especially Yuri who can just poop from the top lane onto the bottom with no way to fight him?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:04 pm 

No Leon nerfs??????????

And where can I read what the new custom game settings are (without downloading the beta)?

We fight for a world without Blind where Nauts can teamfight freely. We stand united and make our voices heard. :rocco: This way, we can make Nauts a better game for our children. :jimmy: Fight the good fight. :ix: Remove Blind from the game. :thumb:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:24 pm 

Boy Skylark wrote:
Are we seriously OK with the massive power boost this gives the flyers on this map, especially Yuri who can just poop from the top lane onto the bottom with no way to fight him?

This is a pretty big issue. That'd also help bring top and bottom lane together better. Switching between them is a pain right now.

With a big, robotic ass :chew:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:50 pm 

Skip wrote:
Well the thing is, Rocco's PS is the equivalent to those "hit indicators" that Ted, Coco, and Raelynn have. I mean, the voicelines themselves are literally merged to the PS hit sound.
Skip to 1:19

But yeah no, it shouldn't be that hard to fix.

You're right, I forgot about those lines. Still though, if a hit indication sound can be made to follow a character, I don't see why a standard voiceline can't do the same (unless the engine is somehow having trouble with longer sound files or something).

Oh, and speaking of voicelines, please take a look at this too Ronimo. For a premium skin that costs more than other premium skins, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:33 pm 

Cool, I'm gonna go test some of this stuff out, particularly skrees 360 degree ceremonial mask. Also, I like what you did with the starstorm map, opening up above the turrets and the tiny lanes t2 to t2. Should make for lots of kills and some crazy, messy scenarios. Harrass from top will be very good.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 pm 

MurlocAggroB wrote:
Boy Skylark wrote:

This is a pretty big issue. That'd also help bring top and bottom lane together better. Switching between them is a pain right now.

Yeah, at least a couple of platforms are necessary. I get that the idea is to use the portal to traverse the lanes, but the advantage for fliers here is insane.

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next