Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Patch notes 4.6 beta 1
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:00 am 

Gnaw is fine. If you can survive 10 minutes of his insane early-mid damage, you'll be fine too. If he wins "solo" in under 10 minutes... well maybe his allies are actually helping him? Or maybe your team is feeding? Or you're just too unorganized to depush the Gnaw.

Some characters don't require teamplay to be as good as they are. Gnaw, Coco, Chucho... they all can handle themselves. Insane easy-to-land burst and DPS damage. That's all you need to be good in solo.

And if you still can't fight Gnaw, just play cancer-chars yourself! Or even better - cancer-comp. Voltar+Derpl - Gnaw is nuked, lane is clear. Sentry/Yoolip/Scoop+Nibbs - Gnaw is burned and then pooped on. Actually any lategame assassin kills Gnaw on sight, so... Gnaw is fine. He's just designed to be annoying.

Post subject: Re: Patch notes 4.6 beta 1
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:53 pm 

@Jasper

Hi!
According to decreased posting frequency, there's not much people around have to add. So... what now?
Should we expect another google doc, new iteration of beta, or something? Can't say for everyone here, but I myself would like to know what are we coming to after 2 weeks of discussions.

Edited: nevermind, my bad. I already found the new topic. It was confusing not to see you posting it personally though.