Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Why no responses when you read
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm 

Clearly if you can moved things around then you are reading things. So why no responses when people are asking about news updates for patches on the console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: Why no responses when you read
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:24 pm 

adtenge2012 wrote:
Clearly if you can moved things around then you are reading things. So why no responses when people are asking about news updates for patches on the console.

I think the ps4 has seen a 60-70% drop in player base. Maybe they are evaluating what to do. Free to play or PS+ might get it going again.

Sent via my Oneplus One~

Post Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:26 pm 

Caobei wrote:
adtenge2012 wrote:

I think the ps4 has seen a 60-70% drop in player base. Maybe they are evaluating what to do. Free to play or PS+ might get it going again.

Sent via my Oneplus One~

If thats the case people are dropping out because it never updates

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:35 am 

I'm not sure how big Ronimo is but if I had to speculate, it's that the PC version makes the money and it's hard to justify resources for the consoles. That said, for them to ignore our requests for information speaks to their business acumen.

I want to add that they recently updated/expanded the consoles, so I don't expect much for a few months.

Sent via my Oneplus One~

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:48 pm 

I get that consoles are a pain....but Romino releases their console version...we pay the same amount that pc players do, and then we never hear from them again . I wouldn't mind Romino coming out and saying...no more support. At least then we would know

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:35 am 

imdaboogyman wrote:
I get that consoles are a pain....but Romino releases their console version...we pay the same amount that pc players do, and then we never hear from them again . I wouldn't mind Romino coming out and saying...no more support. At least then we would know

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well once again consoles have been done over, only this time there no excuse of a bankrupt publisher. I feel sorry for xb1 players they probably only got one or two updates before the wall of silence fell

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm 

This is f...ing lagging freezing game. With f..ing matchmaking. You want more players on consoles? You will never get it. Top players on one side versus newest players on other side. Great match. And what we get? 10-15 players who playing every day. And no more patches.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 am 

When you own money and are constantly asked when you gonna return it, would you answer each time, or try to avoid the conversation altogether?
This is your answer to the question.
Ronimo can't bother with console version because there's no potential in it. The playerbase was already too small to begin with, compared to pc. And pc version is their main focus, because they aren't restricted by anything and can update the game how and when they want.