Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: my game crash every 15 minute
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 am 

hi,i have some serious issues with my '' awesomenaut assemble '' ,my game crash every 15 minute more or less for no reason and it give me the error code CE-34878-0,(i report evertime for the last month) i have try everything , i 've uninstalled the game and did a initialization on my ps4 system several time but it didn't work. i've try to play offline to see if it was a network problem,but the problem was still there, i don't have this problem with any other game. can it be a glitch in the apps ? do someone else have this problem ? can the ronimo support can help me with that cause i seriously doubt this is a ps4 system problem or a network problem ,i really think the problem is in the game.can i reach soemeon from ronimo support to help me out with this ? thank you for your time,

Post subject: Re: my game crash every 15 minute
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Heya! I'm sorry to hear you've had to deal with this issue. We've heard some other players have encountered the same issue, but we haven't managed to reproduce it ourselves or identify the cause. Does this only happen during gameplay? Does it also happen if you just let the game idle in the menu or the base during a practice session?

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 pm 

it happens randomly,when i'm against people or against bot ,offline or online ,often in the middle of a game ,sometime at the end ,like almost everygame ,so i started playing on my pc instead because the game on my ps4 won't let me finish a single game xD,(i bought it on pc before it came free because im a huge fan xD ) .i play awesomenaut since ps3 ,and on my ps4, i bought a lot of skin and stuff,now that im only playing on pc because the game on my ps4 don't work,do you think ronimo could transfer some of my favorite skin from my ps4 to my pc ,so i won't have to buy them twice ? im a huge fan of awesomenauts skin and now that i can't use them on my ps4 it wlll be really nice if you could, like deleted them from my ps4 account and give them on my pc account or something like that.thank you for your time :)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:03 pm 

My game also crash from time to time (not every 15m) but is often. Usually that happens after the third or fourth time I create a match (or custom match and invite people)... but some other time just because the match itself takes too long to end.