Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Turn off all the time, I can not play!
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:56 pm 

Hello good afternoon!
I'm contacting you to try a response on the various notifications I sent through the PS4, about bugs and errors that calsam closing the game on the console!

I bought the game on PSN paying a high value including the character DLC a few days and so far I could not play !!!

It is absurd that this is happening and nothing is done about it!

I have reported several times the error through the console and so far no answer or solution of the problem!

I am waiting for an early return because I bought, paid and still could not play!

My nik PSN is: Aeverton

Post subject: Re: Turn off all the time, I can not play!
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:38 pm 

I don't own the game on PS4 but did you try redownloading it? I find strange that it doesn't launch on console since it's not going to be a compatibility issue or anything so maybe it's just the download who is corrupted.

Replay finder

More tools here!

:tongue: :party:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:43 pm 

Blatoy wrote:
I don't own the game on PS4 but did you try redownloading it? I find strange that it doesn't launch on console since it's not going to be a compatibility issue or anything so maybe it's just the download who is corrupted.

I'll try this option and notice here after testing.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:26 pm 

Unfortunately the game does not work as it should, even after deleting and downloading again, the same mistakes continue !!!
When you are almost 30 minutes into a dispute, the game simply GETS IT and you lose all your progress !!!
I have already sent numerous error messages to the server and so far, I DO NOT GET ANSWER ON THE SUBJECT!
I will call Sony and ask for a refund of my money, which unfortunately was misapplied in this "excellent game", but I can not have fun with it here on PS4! :table: