Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:36 am 

To help keep these forums organized please post all feedback/suggestions for Awesomenauts Assemble here. Try to list your suggestions in an organized, easy to read fashion so that the developers may use your feedback/suggestions to better their game.

My YouTube Channel
Ronimo Code of Conduct

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:21 am 

Please do something about alya, way too overpowered atm. Also clunk needs an early game buff. Also please fix going down ramps in some way. Either give it a button or just not be so sensitive when analoging downwards. Also vinnies spec trees need a rework

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 am 

Venator83 wrote:
Please do something about alya, way too overpowered atm. Also clunk needs an early game buff.

U cant really request buffs and nerfs here, as the console version is behind on patches.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 am 

i noticed on Sorona

Yuri can not be hit by the upper turret if he is below the platform.
just after the turret, i remember this was a thing back on PC.
just though id let you guys know.

I've also noticed that Gnabot on Aiigguillon in one particular game, every time he placed a weedling they would be for about 1 sec a weird cat? then his weedling pops up afterwards XD
Like nothing i've seen before in the game, its the weirdest thing ever haha XD

And i play as Leon alot, ive noticed that once i buy Pinot Noir * dont know why im telling you guys about it* but my health regens even when im not cloaked D:
only for a brief period though.

Also Ayla is not really that "OP" just new players don't know how to handle her, when she has faster movement thats a problem, it feels like crazy fast to PC.

And skins... i want skins.

plus!? whats going to happen with Ghost Leon?
anyway Kickstarter backers can get codes for him?

i feel like being able to buy him defeats the purpose of the Kickstarter XD

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 pm 

I think it's be cool if we could see the individual k/d of each character I know we can see kills as each of them & our k/d in general but just as a reference to how well we do in that sense with each naut. Also I would just like to know how many matches I've played with each character. Neither is a big deal just something I'd like to see otherwise I'm satisfied. Also I know everybody wants this but I'm just saying I really want to be updated like PC & get Starstorm & the rest of the skins. I already bought all the dlc skin available & am definitely willing to throw more money your way once we get more content.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:42 pm 

Ayla is currently ruining the game. Extremely frustrating.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 am 

Venator83 wrote:
Please do something about alya, way too overpowered atm.

MadMoses wrote:
Ayla is currently ruining the game. Extremely frustrating.

Ayla guide I'm working on, for anyone who doesn't want to browse threads.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:34 am 

I think if one of Gnaws' weedlings kills a neutral creep then the health pickup should fall on the ground or they should just ignore the creeps. It just seems like problem because I'm always starved off pickups especially when its a teammate doing this because there's not even a way to get rid of them

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:48 am 

JoeyB Rhymin 4 Free wrote:
I think if one of Gnaws' weedlings kills a neutral creep then the health pickup should fall on the ground or they should just ignore the creeps. It just seems like problem because I'm always starved off pickups especially when its a teammate doing this because there's not even a way to get rid of them

This is a problem, but I'm afraid it's not going to change, judging by the fact that it's been like this for over a year on the PC version.

I suggest always bringing the "Med-I-Can" upgrade along. Not only is it a valuable upgrade, it also means that if this happens you still have a reliable heal.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:09 am 

ChrisD wrote:
JoeyB Rhymin 4 Free wrote:

This is a problem, but I'm afraid it's not going to change, judging by the fact that it's been like this for over a year on the PC version.

I suggest always bringing the "Med-I-Can" upgrade along. Not only is it a valuable upgrade, it also means that if this happens you still have a reliable heal.

This. I borderline verbally abused a gnaw on my team while playing Ayla because he did this. Really frustrating when I had to go back to base almost every time I used rage