Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am 

Joost wrote:
Shade667 wrote:
The bots scale with leagues. So a match with players of leagues 5-7 will not be as good as game with players of leagues 1-3. I believe thats how it works anyways. But theyre still pretty broken lol. Cant wait for 1.3 when we get the community bots :P

That is only how it works since patch 2.6 on PC. Before that the bots were the same in all leagues, so in the current PS4 version and in patch 1.2 on PS4 bots don't scale with league. This feature will come to PS4 in patch 1.3.

alright, I only know what ive read, and the pc patches all blend together. I just assumed that was from an earlier patch. thanks for correcting.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:06 am 

Is it normal to purchase the 2 heat-seeking missiles for lonestar and only shoot one?? Tried different skins, online/practice, same result. I checked if the one missile did more damage but no, actually buying both missiles grants nothing but -220 solar :S

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:42 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Can anyone confirm this? This is a pretty common build so it seems weird if this is indeed bugged that it has not been reported before.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:00 am 

Sensuma wrote:
Is it normal to purchase the 2 heat-seeking missiles for lonestar and only shoot one?? Tried different skins, online/practice, same result. I checked if the one missile did more damage but no, actually buying both missiles grants nothing but -220 solar :S

On Ps3, this upgrade would allow lonestar to shoot 2 missiles. But at some point im pretty sure they made it that buying the second missile would halve the cooldown on the missile instead of shooting another one, so if u have both upgrades hell fire a missile twice as frequently. I dont play lonestar, but Im pretty sure thats how it works, or lonestar mains would have noticed this day 1.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:10 pm 

Leon is overpowered. He does way too much. I feel the rest of the cast is fine and playable, but Leon has way too much in his kit. I know the PC guys are all over the balance forum, suggesting this and that, for EVERYONE, but I find Leon is really the only one that needs tweaking.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:33 am 

Hes fine for me.

Hes capable of serious damage, but has to run the first sign of trouble. I dunno, maybe my characters are really good at rinsing his health so much he doesnt bother me :P

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:31 pm 

I take that back. Voltar needs some work as well in my honest opinion.
It isn't that Leon can't be handled, but he is a beast late game, and has a wonderful skillset that can handle prettt much any naut, and he can push and clear lanes like a beast.

Has to run? Try lifesteal Leon with lifesteal on tongue, and Hungry Sword for AA. Throw in med-i-can for even more sustain.

Very hard to deal with, and while he does sacrifice a bit of damage for that, he is still equally hard to deal with, and just as awesome.

Not to mention he has unlimited cloak.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:54 am 

Lifesteal doesnt counter CC.
Snarebite + plode, BHS, Sawblade, any ability with 60+ damage makes a leon rethink their approach. In an angagement that lasts longer than 3 seconds, sure leone can have the advantage. But if u deal with him quick enough, like ayla, hes not that big of a problem.

Hes mostly one of those characters who if played well, has to be beaten with proper coordination. teammates should always be asking 'where is leon?', and be prepared when he shows up.

And his laneclearing will be getting a big nerf next patch. (well, depending whether we get 2.7 or 2.6)

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:49 pm 

Depends how confident they are with 2.7...
Has been quite the uproar on PC so we will PROBABLY get 2.6.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 am 
Ronimo Team Member

PS4 1.3 will definitely not be Steam 2.6. We are hoping to bring you PC 2.7 in the coming months but no final decision has been made yet.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next