Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 am 

Ok. I guess we were under the impression abstraction would start working on the next patch as soon as 1.2 was certified. Good to know theyre not just on autopilot and are strategising when is best to start porting.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:28 pm 

I think the balance overall is good.

Leon feels OP but that's just because his character can do anything fairly well. It's a flaw inherent in his design and I've just come to accept it.

Skree feels slightly OP for the same reason as Leon. Skree can do many things well and has no glaring weaknesses that I'm aware of.

Derpl definitely needs some love. She's fun to play but the turret vs. cats "either/or" design feels disjointed and turret mode needs serious tweaking to make it a viable option for competitive play.

That said, I feel like most of the characters are in a good place.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:52 pm 

Leon is okay, but in his current iteration he does way to much.

Gnaw is just dumb. Don't get me started. Please delete this no skill, turtling, easy mode character.

And Voltar needs to be reworked hard. He snowballs more than any other character. Yes they are either great Voltars, or very sub par Voltars, but he is still just dumb. A healer with to much healing, and to much burst. And he gains solar at a ridiculous rate.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 am 

I don't understand what the problem is with Gnaw :huh:
He has average health
Most of his Dmg is over time so if some one has any lifesteal,regen,Voltar or a creep then he's already at a disadvantage
The weedlings should probably be nerfed slightly but not too much
Some people just don't know how to handle the weedlings properly because half the nauts can kill weedlings with ease
As for no skill I think Ayla is the worst tap a button and instantly do stupid amounts of Dmg then when you need to use evil eye and boom an instant 100 Dmg most of the time :facepalm: not to mention people's connection make it even worse :table:

Last edited by ErectabuzzZ on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:07 am 

ErectabuzzZ wrote:
I don't understand what the problem is with Gnaw :huh:
He has average health
Most of his Dmg is over time so if some one has any lifesteal,regen,Volter or a creep then he's already at a disadvantage
The weedlings should probably be nerfed slightly but not too much
Some people just don't know how to handle the weedlings properly because half the nauts can kill weedlings with ease
As for no skill I think Ayla is the worst tap a button and instantly do stupid amounts of Dmg then when you need to use evil eye and boom an instant 100 Dmg most of the time :facepalm: not to mention people's connection make it even worse :table:

I agree. I dont think gnaw is that good. The problem I think people have, is that hes super good in the right team comp.

As for ayla, u press rage at the worng time, ur toast. Against GOOD players, u need to play really smart with ayla. I think in lower leagues ayla is easy mode, but league 1/2 not at all. If people know how to kite u, u need to play smart and not rush in. Ive seen prestige 10 aylas who still get rage rigth off the bat and rush in getting extremely risky kills. I dont think its worth it if ur 12/10 by the end. That couldve been a 10/4 if you had played smarter.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:35 am 

Really? Because 90% of Aylas I see just rage all over the place and are somehow invincible and it usually takes 2+ people to kill her
And I really think the shield on rage is not needed. The way to kill her should be high burst damage and that shield just really seems to help her too much :aylaroll:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am 

If theyre getting shield just kite her so she does most of the damage to herself

Post Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:10 pm 

Shade667 wrote:
If theyre getting shield just kite her so she does most of the damage to herself

Haha that's a funny one how exactly does one get away from a laggy Ayla?
Being on the other side of the screen behind my turret doesn't seem to help :lolstar:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:08 am 

Whenever the match starts, I look at everyones character, followed by their ping, before identifying their loadouts so I can have an understanding of what build they are going for. If their ping is at a level where i can determine that I wont be able to dodge an ability, or an attack, then I account for that. Ayla is the most predictable character to fight, at least rage ayla is. U just gotta react a half second before u would normally.

Also, lagg doenst make a character easy mode. Since u dont always deal with lagg.

Edit: The thing about lagg, is that its just a delayed reaction. If youre caught in the rage, and then u start retreating, then regardless of whether or not u were lagging, u were gonna die anyway.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:43 am 

All I know is that if rage even touches me once I'm gurenteed to take at least 50 Dmg or something stupid like that and I think I can safely say I have not seen 1 Ayla that wasn't laggy as hell
And most of the time Ayla is faster then me so how do you counter that without a Controlling effect?

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next