Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:00 am 

I’ve heard this may have been posted before, but I couldn't find it. Please make the Genji bot go away. He is super squishy and gets * without fail. He went 0 and 12 today :(

Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:05 pm 

They already realized this when updating the PC version so idk why they couldn't have just removed him before they let the PS4 patch go through especially considering they remade a patch for us all on its own since they had to fix the infinite joining issue >_>

Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:07 pm 

JOOST. Howcome Skree's totem doesn't block Scoops hammer or Vinnie and Spikes bubbles? They go right through it. Considering these moves don't go through the turrets I don't feel like it's fair that they can go through my totem. As for coco's ball, I'm totally fine with it going through my totem. It goes through every other object if it wants to so I have no problem with that. But as for these other moves going through it I feel like it's a glitch and isn't fair.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 pm 

The hammer going through totem isn't supposed to happen. Pretty sure it gets reverted, or will be upcoming. As for Vinnies bubbles, no idea if that is intentional or not.

The bigger question is why aren't these things fixed/tweaked before we get them? Genji bot, hammer through totem, things like that, already known issues, get pushed through to us.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 pm 

Theunholyicon wrote:
The hammer going through totem isn't supposed to happen. Pretty sure it gets reverted, or will be upcoming. As for Vinnies bubbles, no idea if that is intentional or not.

The bigger question is why aren't these things fixed/tweaked before we get them? Genji bot, hammer through totem, things like that, already known issues, get pushed through to us.

Exactly what I'm wondering

Post Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:47 am 

Something really needs to be done immediately with Alya! It's to the point where there's no point in playing a game when everyone just uses her its a joke. I get that the PS4 is behind on updates cause its mainly PC but I mean come on! The balancing needs to be done ASAP because its just not worth dealing with all the noobs just spamming her Rage mode all the time

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:15 am 

XSV_SaMuRa1 wrote:
Something really needs to be done immediately with Alya! It's to the point where there's no point in playing a game when everyone just uses her its a joke. I get that the PS4 is behind on updates cause its mainly PC but I mean come on! The balancing needs to be done ASAP because its just not worth dealing with all the noobs just spamming her Rage mode all the time

Ayla for human players is fine. Now the bot? Bot Ayla f***s me up

Post Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:52 am 

WooWooTime999 wrote:
Shade667 wrote:
Random does do random costume.

I randomed cheerleader (best) penny the other day.
Would it do normal Penny though? I haven't bought any costumes, so I only have the ones that came with the game. Random has never given me regular Clunk, Voltar, or Skolldir.

Random, if you bought all costumes, DOESN't random original skins AT ALL. I've played random for all I can remember, no original skins ever came up! (Just bought skins)

Post Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:39 am 

It always picks alternate skins if you have them. So you always get creeper clunk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:00 am 

I have a suggestion for leaderboards.. Ialmost allways play random. It would be cool if the dice showed as my fav naught.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next