Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Post subject: Re: [PS4] Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:57 pm 

Joost wrote:
Are you aware that turrets don't get any damage if they are not hitting anything themselves? So cheesing by standing in odd places where the turret misses you doesn't actually damage the turret.

Really? I thought as long as the turret is firing then it will take damage. Nevermind then.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:18 pm 

Please tell me the newest PS4 patch balances Ayla correctly. Her chain wack can outpace most nauts that are attacking her. She can heal faster than Ayla takes damage. It is bad enough she is so fast in her rage and takes so little damage from it that anyone not near a turret to hide behind will get taken down fast. For example, as fast as Ted shoots his machine gun, even with damage upgrades, Ayla can by chain speed upgrades and heal faster than Ted can damage. And Ted dies. A lot. Ayla's speed in her rage is so high that most nauts can't get away from her.

When I play as Ayla, I often go 18-2 or something like that. When opponents play as her, they usually do the same. She can float the middle of the map, easily contain creeps with her rage in a matter of seconds, and she discourages teamwork in battling because she gets better protection from groups.

Peace.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:12 pm 

The only way to balance Ayla is to ban her from online. Let her stay in practice matches

Post subject: Re: Balance Feedback/Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 pm 

As told above, Ayla is way to OP right now. She should at least get some kind of speed decrease OR damage falloff. Just check the rankings in the leaderboard.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:14 pm 

HaohmaruHL wrote:
The only way to balance Ayla is to ban her from online. Let her stay in practice matches

:aylaroll:

Like everyone I get the Ayla sads but I think it gets exaggerated.

1. Nerf lifesteal on chainwhack % moderately
2. Give a toss when you're against her and stop playing lazy

OP Aylas are just getting fed.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:36 pm 

On the X360 Froggy G was also OP> this Alya is gonna be the next Froggy G. The Awesomenaut community should not want this. Especially since they took so long to release in on the XONE and all this time multiple signals out of the community already said there should be somekind of tweak/nerf even before the XONE release.

I think there is still a movementspeed increase on the Rubber Band Ball. It should be removed. Now you cannot outrun her without knockback or stun making her way to deadly. Her TTK is to high.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:28 am 

Ayla is actually fine.

Get good.

Its a matchup thing. Certain characters deal with her better than others. Not every character is gonna have an easy time against her. Just learn what tools your character has to deal with her, adjust your builds and team comp. Like I just found out my gnaw has a hard time vs nibbs. I dont rush to the forum to complain about nibbs cuz I cant fight her.

People said the exact same thing about ayla when she came out, and then people learnt to fight her, and then they stopped.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:29 am 

Don't try to speak right what is wrong.

Yesterday we played in a group and took Ayla with us all matches.

All matches we won, and im not talking about hard wins. I am talking about the team going 'AWESOME' multiple times.

We got messages from other players saying the exact same thing. Ayla is OP.

Whenever one of us took Ayla we went at least 10-0 or 10+ -0

Now ask yourself, wich other Naut could make you win so consistent with such consistent scores?

Don't say she is fine when she is not! Even we who played her are saying this. This HAS to be addressed. I am not saying nerf her to the ground but she NEEDS some kind of tweak cause otherwise she will be in every game in every team every time.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:50 am 

Ayla is a scrub killer.
If u try to fight her 1v1 by running face first into her, you're gonna die.

Shes good. But she can be easily bursted and focused down. And many aylas get tunnel visioned. U kill ayla by letting he kill herself, and I dont mean by rage. Its a mentality thing. Ayla gets u by u getting frustrated and not thinking straight. Shes actually fairly squishy. And she gets rekt HARD by CC. Stuns, snares even slows destroy her. I imagine yoolip may be a nice counter to her.

Im not saying shes not good. She is. But shes not broken. Like I said, people said the same thing when the game launched on PS4.
After a few weeks people learnt how to deal with her. Then they stopped complaining about her.

Though I can imagine it may be difficult to 'focus' her down when ur solo q'ing.

Also ur Kill/death ratio doesnt say a character is good. I can go 10/0 with chucho doesnt mean hes the best character in the game.

End note - Ayla is solid. Stop over exxagerating. Get good, learn matchups. All characters have weaknesses. Shes not PS3/360 Froggy G.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Note that on PC Ayla got a small nerf in patch 3.1.4 and is getting a bigger nerf next week in patch 3.2.6. These will come to PS4 and X1 in the next big console patch, so Ayla is getting nerfed then.

The next big console patch is the patch that adds the new character Ix. This patch is already in development internally and is planned to release within a few months.

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next