Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Post subject: Re: About Patch 1.3
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:53 am 

Its Feb on Saturday so when is the update going to come out?

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:25 am 

When Sony says so.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 am 

So has the patch been submitted to sony yet? And is there any way for better match making? I am tired of getting people on my team that dont play.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:30 am 

adtenge2012 wrote:
So has the patch been submitted to sony yet? And is there any way for better match making? I am tired of getting people on my team that dont play.

I believe so, but because its an Indie game Sony decides to take their sweet, sweet time with it instead of the AAA games that get approved in days.

Theyre working on the matchmaking, Im pretty sure this next one has some improvements, but theyll never be prefect. Itll always be limited by Peer to peer. Cant change that. Are u in a low league? Cuz Im in league 2 and I played for 3 hours yesterday and I didnt get any afkers.

YouTube:TheUltimateShade667 for fighting game highlights and speedrunning archives.
Twitch.tv/Shade667 for live speedruns (currently not very active)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 am 

I forgot to ask, will lonstar damage nerf come out. The patch for that nerf was something 2.7.4 I think I may be wrong

Post subject: Re: Theyre working on the matchmaking, Im pretty sure this n
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:20 am 

No I am league one but it happens more than others on some days. some days its fine. some days its not. I think its just people that want to lose leagues to play easier people.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:29 am 

I'm in league 1 but what funny I go up when I Lost a game. I was 32 to 27

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:18 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

bradsweets0200 wrote:
What stuff will there not go on the ps4 but was on PC 2.7

The PC has received a big menu overhaul and that is not coming to PS4, as the PC menu is now very much mouse-centric, which doesn't work so well on console. So PS4 keeps its menu, which works much better for controllers. Linked to that PS4 also doesn't get the new beginner tutorial missions that PC has now.

bradsweets0200 wrote:
I forgot to ask, will lonstar damage nerf come out. The patch for that nerf was something 2.7.4 I think I may be wrong

PS4 patch 1.3 is the same base version as PC patch 2.7.4, so the balance will be exactly the same as that version. We will have PS4 specific patch notes when the patch launches, but in the meanwhile you can look up what came when on PC here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2440

Novaliz wrote:
Ok but i have another question.
Will the patch release in all countries? Or will it be translated first, cause im from germany?! :scoop:

It will release in all countries at once, including translations. We did have some trouble so far with DLC in Asia, so it might be that DLC comes later there, but beyond that it should be the same everywhere (plus or minus a day for the DLC to appear in the shop).

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:22 pm 

Joost wrote:
bradsweets0200 wrote:
What stuff will there not go on the ps4 but was on PC 2.7

The PC has received a big menu overhaul and that is not coming to PS4, as the PC menu is now very much mouse-centric, which doesn't work so well on console. So PS4 keeps its menu, which works much better for controllers. Linked to that PS4 also doesn't get the new beginner tutorial missions that PC has now.

bradsweets0200 wrote:

PS4 patch 1.3 is the same base version as PC patch 2.7.4, so the balance will be exactly the same as that version. We will have PS4 specific patch notes when the patch launches, but in the meanwhile you can look up what came when on PC here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2440

Novaliz wrote:
Ok but i have another question.
Will the patch release in all countries? Or will it be translated first, cause im from germany?! :scoop:

It will release in all countries at once, including translations. We did have some trouble so far with DLC in Asia, so it might be that DLC comes later there, but beyond that it should be the same everywhere (plus or minus a day for the DLC to appear in the shop).

:( makes feel like to get a PC

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:32 pm 

Wait the main menu music that all I need I want on ps4 :-)

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next