Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Vote Kick one day? Please?
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:40 pm 

bradsweets0200 wrote:
billydata21 wrote:
bradsweets0200 wrote:

K..... So your friend was running to his death.....
Maybe next time you go into a game that people won't troll you.

You obviously have no idea what is going on, but i'll be nice, you probably haven't been through school or you were held back so you don't understand reason and logic yet. You'll get there someday.

Yeah.... i was reading it wrong.... but I understand that some player got his friend to go on the other team to feed.

Instead of having this kick feature, they should add this feature where your friends can't join you unless you pre-made are at the menu.

I don't mind friends being able to join. I join if my friends already have 3 to try and kill them as much as possible, thats fun. But I wouldn't intentionally make my team lose cause I know the other people.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:41 pm 

billydata21 wrote:
bradsweets0200 wrote:
billydata21 wrote:
[quote="bradsweets0200"]

K..... So your friend was running to his death.....
Maybe next time you go into a game that people won't troll you.

You obviously have no idea what is going on, but i'll be nice, you probably haven't been through school or you were held back so you don't understand reason and logic yet. You'll get there someday.

Yeah.... i was reading it wrong.... but I understand that some player got his friend to go on the other team to feed.

Instead of having this kick feature, they should add this feature where your friends can't join you unless you pre-made are at the menu.

I don't mind friends being able to join. I join if my friends already have 3 to try and kill them as much as possible, thats fun. But I wouldn't intentionally make my team lose cause I know the other people.[/quote]

Fine. We need this kick feature.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:34 am 

Two votes to kick is ridiculously easy though. Person dies first two minutes in game expect yourself kicked.

Sent from Deez nutz using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:37 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Aaron12906m wrote:
Two votes to kick is ridiculously easy though. Person dies first two minutes in game expect yourself kicked.

This is indeed why we don't have votekick. With only 2 other players per team vote kick is way too easy to abuse.