Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash Tournament: TOURNAMENT IN PROGRESS!
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:34 pm 

Cryokinesis wrote:
So, in 30 minutes the finals will begin, right?
Anybody knows, how many teams participate now, and who the players are (names)?

If all goes to schedule yes, today will be the finals and soon.

Today's finals will be a Top 4 Bracket consisting of the following:

JVD/Joost Van Dongen
Old Scrubs
The Yurinators
W.A.R Loaders

I won't put individual players since currently some teams are doing last minute player swaps before the event begins. You can see the player lists as they update here: http://bit.ly/2cjh5QM

Wishing luck to all the participants in today's finals!

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash: Congratulations to W.A.R Loaders!
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:40 am 

October 2nd has passed and along with it the Console Clash's first tournament event.

While unfortunately there had to be a lot split-second rule changes regarding rosters and bracket format in order to ensure a smooth/fun tournament for all participating teams, it was still an awesome sight to see a bunch of veterans within the PS4 Competitive scene gather up to play a few sets against one another in some exciting matches!

After a hard fought two days W.A.R Loaders have come out victorious as the Console Clash champions after an extremely close Best of 5 series set vs JvD (Joost Van Dongen) reaching the fifth game in the finals.

You can find the Best of 5 set within the past broadcasts of: https://www.twitch.tv/theunholyicon/profile

As a result they earned the first place prize of $60 provided by me & Aaron12906m for their performance.

W.A.R Loaders's Winning Team Members consisted of: ConkerTheNarwhal, WooWooTime999, TheSpaceBadger & cedricaime

With everything said and done, despite the issues I ran into organizing this tournament. I still had a great time working with each and everyone of you and was enjoying the sets that teams played and streamed for everyone!

In the future, I would like to look into making Console-Clash a recurring series for both console communities.

It's my hope that with Console-Clash, any players who chose to skip the event or those who were scared off will look into or be interested in participating anyone's future tournaments for the PS4's competitive scene.

We will always welcome new players and teams to all events, and we encourage any unsure people to just give teaming with others a shot in a tournament or play against other teams casually at the very least!
If you've got the time I do suggest considering the idea!

Thanks for watching, participating and following the first PS4 Console Clash!

From
-Alexeus & The ALP Initiative.

Post subject: Re: PS4 Console Clash: Congratulations to W.A.R Loaders!
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:32 am 

Hello,

My ps4 is not listed as the primary ps4 on my account. For 2 years, it was. I never changed it. Recently, my ps plus membership is limited because my console is not the primary. I never deactivated my console, I never gave my information to anyone, I never even logged into another ps4. Any Suggestions how to approach the situation? I pay for ps plus and can't use part of it because I supposedly deactivated my consoles, even though I never did. And the only ps4 I own, cannot be deactivated or activated. It says another console is already the primary.