Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Cannot Access Purchased Dlc
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 am 

I just bought the Bravely Scoop Skin for the Ps4 but I'm not able to use it ingame. I have tried restoring my game licenses, and deleting and reinstalling the game and all content but it is still showing it locked in the game. The store says it was purchased but i have no way to download it or install it since it does not appear on my download list or under the add-on content tab of the library. I would appreciate any help I can get.

Post subject: Re: Cannot Access Purchased Dlc
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:31 am 

I'm having this problem as well, but with the Steel Seraph Ix skin. What gives, guys?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:15 pm 

I purchased the steel seraph on two different accounts on PS4 and both are still locked.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:28 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Heya! Sorry to hear about this. We're looking into the issue and will report back as soon as possible!

Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 pm 

Well, this issue hasn't been fixed yet in the slightest apparently. Just last night I purchased the Chucho skin (and yes, I do have that character as well as all others currently available unlocked) and I am unable to use the skin. It shows that it is still locked. This is highly aggravating when I finally broke down a bought a single skin instead of waiting for another skin group pack.