Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Please add permanent leagues to the Playstation platform!
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 pm 

We are all tired of uneven matches. Either your playing against a pre made team with two complete new players on your side or simply destroying a new playing on the opposite team is not fun. :chucho:

Having permanent leagues will force the system to create the best possible match up. I get sick of constantly playing against people who do not know how to buy an item from the shop. I feel you guys don't care much about the console players but just know that console players loves you Ronimo and Awesomenauts. The game is dying slowly and all the decent players are leaving. Please don't let the game die. Give us permanent leagues as a last request. :GnawCry:

I thought that this might reach the right person. At least I tried and put effort to save one of my favorite games. :ix:

Leagues 1- top 10%, league 2-top 20%, League 3- top 40%
No reset on the leader boards.

Post subject: Re: Please add permanent leagues to the Playstation platform
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:19 pm 

I definitely agree with you! I have played this game for many many years so I consider myself a pretty good player. But it becomes incredibly boring when you go against a team with all or 1 player who just walks into turrets. Or if the person is on your team, there is nothing you can do. I love when I get those intense matches where a team kill can determine it all. We definitely need leagues back to help with matchmaking because right now, its incredibly uneven.