Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Kicked out off the game.
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:18 pm 

Hello there,

And I hope the dev team as well. I recently bought awesomenauts. The first half hour I played I got kicked out off the game three times by the error named : CE-34878-0. This happened the second day also. It even happened when i just the game yo. So I tried reinstalling see if there where updates on both ps and the game it self. Then I started searching on the net. And now I see this has been an issue since 2016. Wauw....

Is this fixable yes no? Or does the dev team don’t do anything ?

Post subject: Re: Kicked out off the game.
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:32 pm 

Edit some info:

What did I try:

Reinstall, cables to wifi, update PS4 and game, contacted PS4. It’s not in there end.

When does the error happen?

- during gameplay offline and online
- when starting the game up
- pausing the game in offline mode
- just after the game is finished.

I think I could enjoy the game if it wasn’t for these errors. It’s unplayable.
Normally if u bought this in store I’d go back for a refund. I bought it on ps store now. How does this work now? Clearly the game doesn’t work and want a refund.

Post subject: Re: Kicked out off the game.
 Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 12:23 am 

I've been playing Awsomenauts Assemble! for a while on a PS4 Pro, and these days the game hangs every time I play. Usually I get to play a couple of bot rounds, and then the game gives up after I have unlocked some stuff, and gives me a blue screen with the message:

An error has occured in the following application.
(CE-34878-0)
Awsomenauts Assemble!

More seldomly, the game hangs during gameplay.

When the game starts, I get the message “Supersampling mode enabled.” Don't know if that has any relevance to fixing the problem.

It's really unfortunate that such a fun and uplifting game has this problem.

Also: if this game is being sold from the Playstation Store for the price it has today, the problem should be fixed, as the game is too faulty for those who want to play bot matches without any hassle.