Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Xbox Issues and Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:07 am 

Hey there! I have just gotten back into this sweet game! A lot of new characters were added and I am always happy to see more art in that art style. Brings back good memories of pizza and mountain dew gaming nights.

Anyway I saw that it was on the Xbox for only a few greasy coins and thought I'd pick it up.
Uhh.... the xbox one version is kinda still in the dark ages? :(
I think it's a great game and a few patches to the console version could bring in new people. I'd hate for it to stay like this.

The main problems stem from basic connection issues. It takes a while to set up a game with others because they keep lagging out before we even get to choose our nauts. I've personally tried to added only one friend over 6 times in a row even taking turns hosting the game to try and stay connected. It's just pure luck that we get it to work most of the time.

Also it could use some tweaking with the xbox interface. As in I have to invite people via inside the game menu. It would be better with a party system like any other multiplayer game. It's a small thing (Maybe?) but it would defiantly help with the overall flow.

BUT! It's nice to be back and with such cute characters!

Post subject: Re: Xbox Issues and Suggestions
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Hi, thanks for your post! We're glad to hear that you are getting back into Nauts! However, the whole studio is currently focused on our new IP and we do not have an update planned for Awesomenauts.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:39 pm 

Cutting my heart into two.... Ice cold baby.

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 am 

Totally agree with space barber, these little instances are killing on the game experience, and should consider adding these tweaks to it.