Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: [ASM] Awesomenauts Settings Manager - Tutorials + Questi
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:13 pm 

Sorry if this was covered elsewhere, but assuming one has a backup of an older version how do you proceed? First of all hopefully i was correct in just copying the Awesomenauts folder under (for me) 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common'? I manually added the executable of the backup to steam and it seems to launch. Is 2.12 the last version that worked? I only have 2.11.3 so a live link would be appreciated but it's not a big deal at all.

Also, I seem to have forgotten my password to login to ASM... could someone help me out with that? I can PM you my steam profile...

Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:22 am 
Adminaut

Yeah you can just put Awesomenauts 2.whatever in the steamapps/common folder (I recommend 2.9 and the non-experimental ASM version) then go into ASM's settings and configure it to go to that folder.

ASM's login servers are down (probably forever) so if you want to login you'll have to disconnect your computer, login to enter offline mode and then reconnect to the internet and confinue from there.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:21 am 

Location: Massachusetts, where weather is as unpredictable as a laggy Clunk
What is the major factor to ASM being down? I remember it shifting to Ten after 2.7 (I think) however apparently Jinx could get it back up if he gets a certain thing from Nodja. Is there ever a chance at ASM coming back. I know Ronimo kinda shifted their attitude on modding a bit since ASM was in it's prime but still would be cool.

Dice emoticon when?
Random Dice leaderboard icon pleaaaaaase
Steam!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:33 pm 

So how can I create a new account now? It says I can't log in in offline mode because I need to log at least once.