Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts



Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: 3 miles under in a text file
^^^
CPU usage skyrocketing....
Browser framerate dropping....
Entering smilies-overload induced coma....

_________________
"If it works well the first time, something is really, really wrong."

Veanko wrote:
Ignotis the hedgehog confirmed


STEAM


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
Ignotis wrote:
^^^
CPU usage skyrocketing....
Browser framerate dropping....
Entering smilies-overload induced coma....


Oh god, does smileys do that? I'll turn them down..


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:50 am
Posts: 111
Cheer!!! :party:
Finally it comes out!
I like all the stage design!!Especially the FIREWORKS :thumb:
It is very fun to play and I do think ronimo should make this an official one!!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
ParkZ wrote:
Cheer!!! :party:
Finally it comes out!
I like all the stage design!!Especially the FIREWORKS :thumb:
It is very fun to play and I do think ronimo should make this an official one!!!!


I doubt it should be made official.
It's mostly just a test of boundaries and not really something you can play with others :/

But thanks anyways :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:21 am
Posts: 12
This may just be me being stupid, but on sorona what am I supposed to do after I beat the three bots that spawn, I forget all three but one was genji. I kill them, then I destroyed the bottom turret, and now I can't do anything.

Also, is there anything other than the custom AI that I should set? I noticed in your screenshots there was no droids so I disabled them. But other than that it's just loading the custom ai.

Edit: Just noticed the setup.txt :facepalm:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
ToxicDuck wrote:
This may just be me being stupid, but on sorona what am I supposed to do after I beat the three bots that spawn, I forget all three but one was genji. I kill them, then I destroyed the bottom turret, and now I can't do anything.

Also, is there anything other than the custom AI that I should set? I noticed in your screenshots there was no droids so I disabled them. But other than that it's just loading the custom ai.

Edit: Just noticed the setup.txt :facepalm:


xD

Yes, there is a setup. Perhaps I should make that more clear in the main post, but I'm glad that you noticed. Perhaps it'll be easier now :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 am
Posts: 1691
Location: ???
Oh my god that Aiguillon cutscene was hilarious, and that was the most creative way to make fireworks I've ever seen. :lolstar:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
Skip wrote:
Oh my god that Aiguillon cutscene was hilarious, and that was the most creative way to make fireworks I've ever seen. :lolstar:


Haha, thank you!
You gotta think outside the box when you make stuff like this :lolstar:
I'm also pretty proud of the cutscene.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:12 am
Posts: 292
Location: Heart of the U.S.
If you haven't seen it yet, PopupTwo made a video on your SP Campaign.

_________________
Joost wrote:
I have no idea though when we'll actually get around to changing this

Xelrog wrote:
I don't know what I'm talking about.

Bacon Bomb wrote:
Watch anyone other than Xelrog for Pro Strats

snailgazer wrote:
Why do that, when I can not do that.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: [RELEASED] Flawless' Singleplayer CampAIgn
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Posts: 1605
Location: Dænmårk
Mixedmartyr wrote:
If you haven't seen it yet, PopupTwo made a video on your SP Campaign.


Thank you so much for showing me. I did not know!
Woo! I'm so happy! :tear:


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next