Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Gnaw Story Mode - Single Player Adventure!
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:15 am 

I proudly present a mod, which has been in works for nearly 2 months now, give it up for: Gnaw Story Mode

Gnaw Story Mode, takes place in a non-canon Awesomenauts Universe, where the Nauts are split into 3 factions. (Containing as of 14/4/17, Intro, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, best used with Gnaw Story Preset)

Learn about Gnaws past, why FroggyG hates him so much and how he joined the Zeros after being Kidnapped by Kremzon Scientists. Learn about the Story through text and solve puzzles or fight enemies to progress.
Keep in mind that you can skip, all story related content and only play the mod for its puzzles and PvE.

I am the one and only Paraakie
Modder & Rare Gearlyfish
My mods

Post subject: Re: Gnaw Story Mode - Single Player Adventure!
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 pm 
Ronimo Team Member

Cool, looking forward to trying this one! :)

I see you're making text using images from the game. It looks quite hilarious so I can totally imagine that's on purpose, but in case you ever want a faster way to make text: are you aware that you can also put the text in a texture and use that in-game?

Post subject: Re: Gnaw Story Mode - Single Player Adventure!
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 pm 

Joost wrote:
Cool, looking forward to trying this one! :)

I see you're making text using images from the game. It looks quite hilarious so I can totally imagine that's on purpose, but in case you ever want a faster way to make text: are you aware that you can also put the text in a texture and use that in-game?

:chucho: Yeah, I know. But I already did a lot of it manually, there are literal walls of text and reverting everything wouldn't take super long, but it looks pretty cool and gimmicky, so I'll leave it in.
It's something to think about for the next nauts story though.

I am the one and only Paraakie
Modder & Rare Gearlyfish
My mods