Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Need ART for your MODS?
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 pm 

Hi all!

I'm a recent Awesomenauts fan and I've enjoyed looking at all the characters and splash art that the game shows as you play it. I'm looking into making illustrations and concept art for games, so I contacted Romino and Joost was able to respond and suggest that I make a post about it!

Here are links to my works:
https://www.behance.net/ajdelacerna
http://instagram.com/a.drian.d.c

Hope you all check my stuff out! If anyone is interested, just respond in this thread or you can email me at aj.delacerna@ymail.com

Post subject: Re: Need ART for your MODS?
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:27 pm 

I'd suggest posting this in Fan-Made creations, as that's where most fanart stuff goes.
That being said: I really like your art-style! :ayla: I think you could draw something really nice in a sort of graffiti art-style for Dizzy or Froggy G.

Alpha Z wrote:

Awesome :chucho: :scoop: :sleep: #BuffBoiCow
:think: [Femme :thumb: Fatal] Naut
Not a :glasses: :table:

Mafia stats.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:02 pm 

Location: In the fantastical realm of Fan-Made Creations—please do not tap on the glass: it startles us.
Yes, please do post any artwork to the Fan-Made subforum.

I quite like the style.

Nekomian wrote:
Give this guy a duck lololol

DeezNauts wrote:
Nobody can see it. Maybe instead of asking for ducks, you should put it in your signature.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:50 am 
Ronimo Team Member

Since this topic is about aj-delacerna looking for modders to work with, I've moved this topic to the modding subforum. :ayla:

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 am 

I just came here because joost mention you would do some art for moders!
My Mod Gnaw Story, does require some custom art however I am terrible at it, the kind of things I had in mind would be Gnamom(Gnaw's mom), which is off canon and looks horrible in the mod atm and than art for a Kremzon Scientist, which are basically Leon Scientist, but obviously with no missing arm. They are in the story because they kidnap Gnaw from his home-planet.

Is that the kind of thing you would do?
Also I can happily get more specific on the details of the art

I am the one and only Paraakie
Modder & Rare Gearlyfish
My mods

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm 

CookieMaster wrote:
My Mod Gnaw Story, does require some custom art however I am terrible at it, the kind of things I had in mind would be Gnamom(Gnaw's mom), which is off canon and looks horrible in the mod atm and than art for a Kremzon Scientist, which are basically Leon Scientist, but obviously with no missing arm. They are in the story because they kidnap Gnaw from his home-planet.

I took a look at your mod and it looks interesting! I like the idea of Gnamom and think thats playful (I'm imagining it's gnaw but with a duster and big hair with curlers in it) and also the Leon Scientist.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of art, but it seems like you want me to make you character designs of the characters you mentioned. What type of art are you looking to have shown in your mod?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:50 pm 

aj-delacerna wrote:
CookieMaster wrote:

I took a look at your mod and it looks interesting! I like the idea of Gnamom and think thats playful (I'm imagining it's gnaw but with a duster and big hair with curlers in it) and also the Leon Scientist.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of art, but it seems like you want me to make you character designs of the characters you mentioned. What type of art are you looking to have shown in your mod?

Just a neat art of the mentioned characters, which will be put into the background, the size would be the size of your average ingame character. I hope that makes more sense other wise we'll just talk about it through discord.

I am the one and only Paraakie
Modder & Rare Gearlyfish
My mods