Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161

Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself (and/or Goodbyes)
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:48 pm 

https://media.giphy.com/media/IThjAlJnD9WNO/giphy.gif

Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:37 am 

greetings nerds :raehands:
reinstalling after a long time
llet's see how much rage can i get this time :fist:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 pm 

Hello!

I am Mack-In-The-Box.

I have been playing Awesomenauts for about two and a half years.

My favorite 'nauts are Rocco and Ix. :rocco: :ix:

That's all!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:24 am 

HI everyone!
I'm Yola, called "Yoloman" by friends:D

19 y.o. student, who loves space and computer, and just decided to try this game.

Glad to join you all!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:01 am 

Tonight I decided to reinstall this game after a few years of uninstallation. It was mostly a result of building my own computer, but the point still stands that I hadn't been interested in playing it for a long enough period of time to miss a lot of updates, and changes within the community. I purchased this game in 2012; I purchased plenty of skins along with Starstorm; and I made plenty of horribly embarrassing forum posts while I was young and stupid (hence the fresh account, would rather not open that can of worms :x ). I used to pretty consistently achieve League 2 (I think that's how I remember the rank system working?), and I absolutely adored this game, putting almost 400 hours into it.

And my god, I wish I'd never quit. Relaunching this game was an awesome reminder of just how fantastic my experience with this game was. I'm going to be playing much more over the next few days — hopefully weeks. Everything about this game oozes love, and care, and passion from the devs, and all those minute details I missed when I was a young idiot in 2012, now make me appreciate this game so much more than I ever did. Ronimo, this game is an absolute gem. I sincerely hope that this game lives forever. Even after just playing through the tutorial, my passion for this game was completely rekindled. I couldn't help but come back here to leave a message to express my undying love for this game. The visuals, the character designs, the music... I'm truly blown away by how well-crafted this game is. If it's any consolation for the past few years of absence, I was utterly addicted to this game for a good 2-3 years after its initial release. I'm hoping that I can enjoy many more, and I wish nothing but the best for Ronimo and for this game.

Here's to another 400 hours of exclusively Party McPain gameplay! And a successful 2019!

P.S.
I sent my mate who has never played this game a few themes/killing spree soundtracks to prove how great the soundtrack is. While I was typing this out, he made sure to let me know that the Froggy G theme is stuck in his head, and he hates me for it. I think I'll just use it as an excuse to make him play it with me, though.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:31 pm 

I make cool art for freinds and family!

Cannot wait to be part of such a cool commounity! :D :D :D :D

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:26 am 

Hi there! How are you all doing?

I recently finished my education, and as thus, I am taking a one or two year break. Consequently, it is possible that I will hang around a bit in the Awesomenauts community from time to time.

I, too, am curious: Is the game and the community still active the same way it was 1-2 years ago? I sure do hope so

Post Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:03 am 

hey mods if someone asks a question i'm perfectly within my rights and proper context to answer it

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161