Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Introduce Yourself (and/or Goodbyes)
 Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:27 pm 

Tell us a little about yourself. Or, if you're going away and want to tell the world, this is the place to do it.

I'm Smokey Joe. I'm 22, I go by Blue Warrior and CobaltBW on some other websites, and my hobbies consist of playing videogames, chatting on the internet, making music and artwork, and dabbling in Game Maker: Studio. Nearing a general associates at a community college at the time of writing this, but I'm also hoping to get a music album out sometime this year and finish a game project I'm working on after that.

Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself (and/or Goodbyes)
 Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm 

I'm Rice (surprise), I like games, I like art. I do art, I do games and yes also play them.
(what's with everyone making games with gamemaker...) Currently not studying anything and soon going to obligatory army. Losing hope for awesomenauts but still hanging around here in forums. I bet lots of veterans feel the same. Oh, I'm a male 19 years old. I do lift.

Restless Frager wrote:
There's nobody decent to have on your team because they all play in premades, you won't matchmake into them.

Last edited by RiceMaster on Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:41 pm 

I am the reason this thread exists.... :tear:
Well, partly.
Well, for my introduction.
Hi, I'm AusomPossum, and I like using this smily. :chew:

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:02 pm 

i'm grilledicecream, a high school student who has no idea how to properly manage his time
i go by grilledicecream on most sites, and deepfriedyogurt on a few
i enjoy long walks on the beach
i'm occasionally funny...
...um...
yeah, that's about it. there's not much going on in my life at the moment

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:09 pm 

:ayla: :ayla: :ayla:
I never properly introduced myself due to the lack of THIS thread
Yo,Im Akumanorobin,call me Robin,my real name is Daniela (middle name Alejandra (yes I tend to change the positions of the names) and well my last name in english means "Sheeper" (Ovejero,could mean either sheeper or these dogs names)
Im 18 (10/10/95) and yesssssss INB4 "THATS A GIRLS NAME" maybe its because I am a girl,lol.
I found out about Awesomenauts because a friend convinced me to play it in the free week of 2013 (september or august was it?) and I was like " yo,nay,I dont like mobas " yet I played it
and oh miracles its the only moba I like because iTS UNIQUE (even the matchmaking is unique,I havent seen such sh¡tty matchmaking before :lolstar: ) and thereI am I've played like 732 hours so far (I played like 200 the past month,but now I cannot play that much because responsabilities)
and I ugess that's all you need to know.

ah yes,I am studying 2D and 3D animation (I started this year)

HE IS A COP
HE IS A ROBERTCOP

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:22 pm 
Adminaut

Sup, I'm Alpha, you know me as "That Red Missile Guy" or "That guy who stomped your a*s" or "that guy who's a*s you stomped". I'm 16 (feels good to be young). What do I do? Play video games. That's it. That's all I do. Well, and school, but we don't talk about that. Jobs? Well, nothing at the moment. Haven't tried yet. Going to get a summer job though, see how that goes. Since all I do is video games, I'm trying to become a video game designer. Already picked out an ideal college and everything, now I just need to get through the hell that is high-school...almost there though. So ya, I'm fairly dull. But my personality makes up for it. :ayla:
Join the Red Missile Army damn it.

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:37 pm 

I'm Cozyhut3, but according to some random guy I SoloQ'd against, you can call me "that guy on the forums with all the bad opinions"!

I'm a 15 years old and homeschooled, so if my sheer social awkwardness whisks you away into the seventh plane of torment and crushes your soul, feel free to PM me a complaint. I draw, bake, play the piano, and dabble in programming, poetry, and Latin. I've also owned a pet hedgehog so ask me about that. I'm an American, but I've been to Canada and Germany, and will be attending a trip to Poland in 2017.

I main Denny.

Got my new headset, Taylor Swift has never sounded so good. I'm crying. :tear:

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:21 pm 

It's nice to see some tidying up done in off-topic! :thumb:

--

Hi, I'm Otter. I change my steam name constantly when playing, so chances are you won't recognize me in-game.

Cozyhut most definitely wrote:
I'm 14 years old and homeschooled, so if my sheer social awkwardness whisks you away into the seventh plane of torment and crushes your soul, feel free to PM me a complaint. I play the piano, and dabble in programming, and Latin. I've also owned a pet chinchilla so ask me about that. I'm Finnish, but I've been to America.

Too lazy to use my own words to describe myself, so why not just edit someone else's post?

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 pm 

Well this topic is a good idea ... ;)

Ashugeo wrote:
So yeah, I'm a french (please excuse any english mistake) 18 yo student, prestige 10 and league 2/3, maining Rae (avatar is pretty self-explanatory) ... and that's about it.

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:10 am 

Hey ho, I'm Nobunaga, I'm 22 (though turning 23 in less than a week) and (like pretty much everyone else here) I love video games.

Built up a fairly large backlog on Steam (over 200) and am a big fan of Nintendo games, have both 3DS and WiiU and very much looking forward to Mario Kart 8. Also have a Vita... which doesn't really get touched. Yeah, Tearaway was amazing but pretty much every other game on it is just an inferior port compared to the PS3 version. Good for JRPG ports and not much else unfortunately.

My favourite genre would be platformers. Love DKC:TF, Rayman Origins & Legends, Braid, Limbo, VVVVVV, Awesomenauts (duh), Sonic 3&K but my fav ever must be Super Meat Boy. Though I am partial to Ace Attorney as well. Not a platformer though love them.

And now a list of my other fav things:
Favourite meal: Ribs/ Lasagne
Favourite smiley: :party:
Favourite colour: Red Insert missile joke here

ParaDox wrote:
Mowcno wrote:
http://gematsu.com/2015/05/nobunagas-am ... -september

Nobunaga is finally getting his own game.

I actually thought our Nobunaga is involved in this.