Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161  Next

Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself (and/or Goodbyes)
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:39 pm 

ArcanaTXT wrote:
Call me when pre-mades is removed from the game

..? Why on earth should Ronimo remove the ability to play with your friends in a multiplayer game? What?

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:27 am 

GuyBrush wrote:

Call me when pre-mades is removed from the game, and the ability to block players is added back. Thanks.

So basically he wants an offline awesomenauts? :huh:

Kewn wrote:
Just wanted to bump in here to say this is the greatest thing.

Oil_Rope_bombs wrote:
I think you guys are just bad,

Jas123c wrote:
kathy wrote:
muncher.gif

this is a very serious question, please help :(

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:38 pm 

I think it's time for me to say goodbye.

I dropped the game 2 months ago and I can't see any reason to come back. The F2P that was a chance to make this game great made it fall to pieces. The game is overflowed with no-skill nauts, no polishing stuff, no nauts reworks, no art reworks, rocket renegades are a big meme. The future 4.4 update dosen't seem to change anything ethier, daily challenges are useless since I can't spend points on anything cool, the new brawl gamemode is something I may actually try but why the hell are you making 2nd queue for a custom gamemode if you were telling us that you don't have enough players to split queues for a ranked draft mode? (which would actually be useful for the game). The new rae skin aka "edgy darklord skin number 10000000" I will just leave without a comment...

I loved the game for music, for charm , for voice acting, graphics but it all is now overwhelmed by * new additions and useless updates. I wish we could come back to times before exp system relase, good old times when ksenia was the newest naut, I can't really think of anything cool that has been added since this time.

I have started playing nauts 3 years ago, I had a great time doing nothing but playing this game for the whole holidays back then. Also the game allowed me to make few friends and I'm very thankful for it all. I have started posting on the forums when F2P was announced since I wanted to give some ideas here and there and get in touch with the community, I keept to be quite active here for few months and I regret I didn't joined earlier, I have probably missed many cool discusions with you guys.

I hope there will be once a reason for me to start playing ths game again.
Bye.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am 

Farewell Rybak, was nice having you around on streams and all.

Hopefuly it's not a goodbye for good.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm 

Hey, I'm new to the forums, but I change my steam handle a lot, right now I'm walloping wooper. I also just like playing games casualy. Also this is my first real forum.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:10 pm 

Hey dude, welcome :ayla:

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 pm 

Nice to have you! :monkey:

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post subject: Hello Everyone
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 pm 

Hello Friends, I am newbie just joined this forum. I am stock broker in India recently started my journey with Zoid Research. It is the best advisory firm in India. I am glad to join this forum meet you all.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:50 pm 

I just can't. I just can't solo Q in this game anymore.

I was going over my losing matches & so many gosh dam times it's usually because of that one underpeforming team mate who doesn't communicate & constantly dies then spamming defend.

After solo Qing for 1000 hours, I can't just can't take it any more. It sucks

It really

really

zorking

sucks & it's never going to get better.

Constant long queues, uneven decided from the start matches, have to wait until Europe peak to find anything worth playing but my schedules make that hard getting to, horrible gap differences between players (I legit had a ranked game in high l2 where everyone aside from me had 10 or less hours...they were not smurfs....), constant laggy matches because I don't live in a region why this is evened played

the list goes on. Solo q is just not fair for Austarlian players. The only thing worth while is casual smurfing but playing against people who don't know anything is just a waste of time

This game wastes so much of my time...Moving should not be a requirement for it to not be.

Peace :ksenia:

Uninstalled nauts at 20/12/2017. Match making system is cancer for solo Qers in certain regions. I try so hard to enjoy this game soloqing, I mean I really, really tried....but the MM just rubs Gelatti over my face & waste so much of my time.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:46 pm 

Well I don't like to use my real name so I go by *Eternal most of the time. As the name suggest I'm a furry (no I don't have kinks). I can art very good and I want to be an animator. Not much else to say

Post new topic Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161  Next