Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Eagle's AMA
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:32 pm 

conorbebe wrote:
Would you date Chucho irl?

Would you date someone with 4 eyes?

Would you date someone who valued their bike more than you?

_Eagleeye wrote:
Top 5 Video games...
Also on that list there needs to be "The Binding of Isaac/:Rebirth". These games consumed my time also massively.

Yes. Favourite item?

_Eagleeye wrote:
And Civilization. "Just one more round please".

YES. Favourite civ?

I would date Ramona.

My favourite Item in "The Binding of Isaac" iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis....

My favourite Item in "The Binding of Isaac Rebirth" iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.........

Sadly I don't really have a favourite Civ. I have a favourite Enemy AI. GHANDI - GOTTA NUKE 'EM ALL

And really conor, make an AMA-thread, because I really want to know what

conorbebe wrote:
ImageI'm so sorry.

means lol.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:58 am 

*+*+*+*Special limited offer*+*+*+*

Everyone asking at least 3 Questions not asked previously will receive a badly drawn version of their Forum profile picture. Isn't that crazy???Yes, yes it is.

I just want to be questioned to death T3T .

Idk how long this ULTIMATE SPECIAL OFFER will be there. and even if its bad art it will take some time ^^

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 am 

_Eagleeye wrote:

Everyone asking at least 3 Questions not asked previously will receive a badly drawn version of their Forum profile picture. Isn't that crazy???Yes, yes it is.

Idk how long this ULTIMATE SPECIAL OFFER will be there. and even if its bad art it will take some time ^^

Are you a separatist?

Is solar cool?

Do you want to travel to planet mars?

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 am 

Renorec wrote:
_Eagleeye wrote:

Are you a separatist?

Is solar cool?

Do you want to travel to planet mars?

I am not a separatist. Had to look up the exact definition though.

Solar is... :jimmy: CUBE SHAPED, THEREFORE IT REFERS TO ICE CUBE, AND AS WE KNOW ICE IS COOL. So yeah, Solar is cool.

I don't see a reason to travel to the mars.

You will receive your picture soon, it will be posted in the first post.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 pm 

Renorec wrote:

Isn't it beautiful??!?!??! :CocoWink:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:09 pm 

_Eagleeye wrote:
Renorec wrote:

Isn't it beautiful??!?!??! :CocoWink:

You are best artist on forum 69/420

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2

Post Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:47 pm 

Would you rather be a blind eagle, or an eagle's eye?

Opinion on Max Focus so far? Do you think you'll play him much after release?

Burgers or hot dogs?

Kittens or puppies?

Summer or winter?

What's your favourite inspirational quote?

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:11 am 

conorbebe wrote:
Would you rather be a blind eagle, or an eagle's eye?

Opinion on Max Focus so far? Do you think you'll play him much after release?

Burgers or hot dogs?

Kittens or puppies?

Summer or winter?

What's your favourite inspirational quote?

As a blind eagle I wouldn't know where to fly. But I would develope better ears, supersonic orientation etc. which would be pretty nice. On the other side I would become a Zubat, and as everyone knows: EVERYONE HATES ZUBAT... except when it evolves into Crobat. But Crobat has eyes and I am not allowed to have eyes. And I don't want to be a zubat.... I stick to the eagle's eye.

Max Focus is very interesting. IMO he already is pretty balanced. But he is also so boring to play :shrug: . His pushing potential is very good, other than that it's hard to land the DPS hits with his ability. The Nibbs-problem all over again escept the fact that you only can point in one horizontal direction.... I really dislike his AA: if you use his ability, you most likely build a distance to your targets. And then again, his AA is practically in melee range. It's a faster but weaker version of Ted's shotgun. His slowing ability is also hard to use IMO. At least you have to play actively to be good with him, in my eyes he's a good team support. Maybe i talk bs right here because I played him only once. Let's see how he will be in the live game.

Burgers.

Puppies. They love you no matter what :leoneyes: .

I like both, but if I had to decide I would choose winter.

Inspirational quote... hmm...
Quote:
Pants or Guns... *melodramatic, epic break* GUNS!

But seriously I don't have a quote of someone that describes my way of thinking or something like that.

AND HERE IS YOUR REWARD:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:22 am 

_Eagleeye wrote:
Max Focus is very interesting. IMO he already is pretty balanced. But he is also so boring to play :shrug: . His pushing potential is very good, other than that it's hard to land the DPS hits with his ability. The Nibbs-problem all over again escept the fact that you only can point in one horizontal direction.... I really dislike his AA: if you use his ability, you most likely build a distance to your targets. And then again, his AA is practically in melee range. It's a faster but weaker version of Ted's shotgun. His slowing ability is also hard to use IMO. At least you have to play actively to be good with him, in my eyes he's a good team support. Maybe i talk bs right here because I played him only once. Let's see how he will be in the live game.

Hmm, yeah. I don't know if I'd go as far as to call him boring to play, but I'm certainly not a fan of his AA in terms of its range and how it looks visually. I do love my fliers though.

_Eagleeye wrote:
I like both, but if I had to decide I would choose winter.

Excellent choice! :scoop:

_Eagleeye wrote:

Hot damn.

I don't have any more questions for now but if I think of any, I'll be sure to post them here.

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:51 pm 

The special offer is now over :c