Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Should I start anew?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:01 am 

So hey, you might know me on this forum as Popcioslav, Pop or my scum alt account known as BedTime or whatever...
You might know me from... something I dunno'.

For the past years or so I've been known from not being exactly a healthy community member for anyone ever.

I've badmouthed people I respected. I've been acting uncomfortable and gross with a lot of people who didn't deserve such treatment. I've blackmailed, lied to and badmouthed catti and bowser during mafia games and not only i think for no reason other than my personal enjoyment, despite them not doing anything wrong. I've been toxic and mean to Doppelganger during games with them. Same for Wakkabanana, except I had not only been a terrible person to them, but after that I've been picking fights with them, I've threatened and harassed Wakka and despite that I've been still trying to claim it was his doing, something that clearly wasn't the case. I've told Kailler that she died or deserved to die during her coma, than i was begging to be invited to her discord and than I still were a mess in her discord, I've commented on her image without her letting me and later with Wakka I didn't listen to her and called them both a parasites, what got me banned from the server and rightfuly so. I've been making Fish's job harder, not only I got banned from forums for making a mess and than try to make up excuses for it, but later I've been blaming and badmouthing a mod, despite them just doing their job. I've beeing driving over SerioDmGuy, because of my micro issues, I was making him depressed and wanted to leave them, because other Awesomenauts community members we're not in best terms with them. I've tried my best to sabotage Mr. L's mafia game and made an idiot out of myself while doing so. Not only that I was once again a total child a duche while playing with them after the first mafia game. I've also made Triggah's job as host of that game hard as well and I was never nice to them anyways. I've been calling Alpha Z names during the first mafia game over nothing, despite him and Didu being the MVPs of that game. I've blocked and called Mr. Pillow an idiot over one game he probably doesn't remember. I've been really mean to conor and Pixel_hat/Skylark over the contest. Their work was the best and I've been badmouthing them simply because they won. I've removed Narol from my friendlist for no reason over one lost game and I've been badmouthing them ever since, either provoking them or harassing them on the DMs. I've been trying to force Kewn to help me with his power, despite fault being always on my side and even when he was tired of work I always was whining to him. I've ignored Sanchez and several occasions or told them lies just so I could converse with someone, but I never told him that because I'm an arrogant. I've lied to you people about being close to my death, sure I might have had injuries, but the only reason why I mentioned I could die is because I wish I would've. I've told Morrowsaw and his friends to * off because i thought they were not playing well, despite me doing worse. Been toxic to Sam! Been toxic to Azurean. I've been posting a lot of bad images of Joost all over the internet making fun of his look, despite me not looking better. I've been mean to lowgrasswhite, but than I've lied saying it was someone pretending to be me. I was insufferable to UltraFireFox and they should've never added me back. I've been ignoring a lot of good people that actually offered me help (not going to mention the names because i don't want to get you in trouble pals). I've ignored and been trying avoid BaconBomb and his work on mafia or chronowarriors simply because I was homophobic, they didn't do anything wrong. Been creepy and acting salty to Duskitty and alike. Heck I even forgot to add Renorec to this list, because I forgot I was salty and nasty to him as well, not to mention I've treated them like a tool for no reason. I've wasted Diz's time and work by joining his mafia with intention of leaving right away. I've banned Sward and Luffy for no reason other than losing few matches with them. I've wasted Emo's time more than I can remember and not always for a good reason either. I don't remember what I did to Lunk and the others, but maybe that's for the better...

The reason why I'm saying all of that is because I can't live with all that. I never said sorry and if I did, let's be honest, they were not sincere at all.

I... want to change. Start a new life. Anything. This isn't the first community I was pain in, thing is, this is first community where I'm not banned for good. I'm asking, should I just give up on 'Popcioslav' and start over? I know I've been playing with multiple accounts in the past, but I want this to be different, now that I'm switching my IP as well.

Or maybe I SHOULD face these problems and continue with this cursed account that everyone knows me for so well? This is the 10th forum and the 30th discord/place where I end up in this situation so... what should I do? Just tell me. Here or in DMs. You can be harsh as much as you want.

Last edited by Popcioslav on Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Should I start anew?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 am 

………
i cant properly formulate a responce right this second but…
Have this for now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk&ab_channel=elgoognazo
and that

and just

keep trying
even if * hits the fan
even if everyone hates you
who cares?

Because i don't hate you. :scoop:

Reifiui wrote:
Catti is the forumer that we need, but don't deserve

I'm open to art Commissions!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:20 am 

let me just word it better

:ixsad: to be honest i didnt even read that chunk

all i read was the start and begining because well…

I dont need to know what crap you did :|
it's non pertinent. not important. not needed.

what you want to do is change your image. :think: that comes with time.
that comes with trying
that comes with doing.

what you are doing already is starting a new with this step.
you can
pull that heel face turn. You can become the atoner.

You cant change a man…but you can open the door for him to give him a second chance.
To be honest, i forgot nearly everything bad you ever done. Nor honestly do i care or it didn't really hurt me at all. All i remember that you where "kinda negative". that you where "a person i didnt really care for for some reason".

But clearly you have a lot on your mind
you came to me privetly to come and look at this thread and …well :ixsad: Thats why i am here
because you are reaching out
you are trying
you want to change.

not many people reach out to me for help so i know something is up.
I dont know how to help but

I'm here.
Dont change your name, Keep it.
:ix: wear it with pride to show how you changed.

Don't bury the past, because that's just wasting time now in the present, digging that grave. :ix:
Instead Light it aflame, crack open a can of juice, and drink to celebrate the new. :ix:

Reifiui wrote:
Catti is the forumer that we need, but don't deserve

I'm open to art Commissions!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:45 am 
Adminaut

Popcioslav wrote:
I've wasted Emo's time more than I can remember and not always for a good reason either.

Eh I waste my own time, you didn't really influence that much.
I more just wished you'd take things a bit more positively :jimmy:

Anyways like Catgame honestly I am not going to bother reading this mountain. I'm not really interested in the scale of your actions, especially if it's like the one above which is barely even that bad. Regardless, I don't think you can just blissfully pretend you never commit actions: it's neither healthy nor helpful. Just because you'd try to forget doesn't mean suddenly everyone else will, and you're better off actually trying to learn from experience.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:51 pm 

I never realised you did any of this, you never did anything to me the only thing you did was blame me for things that were not my fault in nauts games but im used to salty and toxic people.

I never knew why people despised you but now i understand why.

Some people cant change *cough* i think we all know who im talking about *cough* but i believe you can, i got many problems myself but i can hold back and stop myself before i do something stupid. I was really close to punching one of my best friends once but i knew i would just ruin our friendship and my life by doing so. You just gotta be determined to change and know when to stop, and say sorry.

If you need someone to talk to im here.

Gameinsky wrote:
in army time 9 + 5 actually equals 14, but if you use AM/PM system 9 + 5 = 2

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:39 pm 

Popcioslav wrote:
I've ignored Sanchez and several occasions or told them lies just so I could converse with someone, but I never told him that because I'm an arrogant.

Look, we all have it tough sometimes and just want to be alone, want to talk with someone else or not talk with a certain person at all. I don't blame you at all for this, nor am I mad. I know I can be a pest sometimes :CocoWink:

HarryButchers wrote:
ColossalDonut5 wrote:
HarryButchers wrote:
Steam Achievement Manager.

Are we saying no to it?

We should!

Emo Chapington wrote:
You are all that is wrong with this world.

yolvenzind wrote:
You have always been truly handsome

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:08 pm 

Emo Chapington wrote:
Popcioslav wrote:
I've wasted Emo's time more than I can remember and not always for a good reason either.

Eh I waste my own time, you didn't really influence that much.
I more just wished you'd take things a bit more positively :jimmy:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm always depressed or negative when I talk to you, I'm surprised you just take it as being 'grumpy'.
Renorec wrote:
You just gotta be determined to change and know when to stop, and say sorry.

Emo Chapington wrote:
Regardless, I don't think you can just blissfully pretend you never commit actions: it's neither healthy nor helpful. Just because you'd try to forget doesn't mean suddenly everyone else will, and you're better off actually trying to learn from experience.

Yeah I understand...
at least i think i do

Thank you all.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:11 pm 

Quote:
I've been toxic and mean to Doppelganger during games with them.

Wtf are you saying, you weren't at all.

I'm honestly as bad as you in term of interacting with peoples, except that I'm crude and straightforward lol.
Dunno why all of this is surging rn.

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:19 pm 

Also, you're not a bad person in the fond, you're like me, you have a complex personnality hindered by the solely one you show at others.
Most of the time you tried to handle a conversation with me, I know I was with someone kinda open-minded. This is just a matter of circumstance.

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:27 pm 

Doppelganger wrote:
Quote:
I've been toxic and mean to Doppelganger during games with them.

Wtf are you saying, you weren't at all.

Uh I'm sure I was, but I might've been mistaken.
I just remember I was a * to you, Wakka and enemies that one game. I was pretty much suiciding to turrets and trashtalking you all. Again, I wish I didn't do that.