Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: Should I start anew?
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:38 pm 

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwa ... ve_you.ogg

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:54 am 
Adminaut

Popcioslav wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm always depressed or negative when I talk to you, I'm surprised you just take it as being 'grumpy'.

That's pretty much what I classify as "grumpy".
If you were anything else then clearly I'm oblivious to it.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 am 

Popcioslav wrote:
Doppelganger wrote:
Quote:
I've been toxic and mean to Doppelganger during games with them.

Wtf are you saying, you weren't at all.

Uh I'm sure I was, but I might've been mistaken.
I just remember I was a * to you, Wakka and enemies that one game. I was pretty much suiciding to turrets and trashtalking you all. Again, I wish I didn't do that.

That "moment", we were basically trolling all 3 of us together. I maybe recall you changing attitude in the end (also after seeing my last msgs with Wakka, it may be possible).

+All of our games weren't that awful, remember him?

Assume what you did, starting anew will force people to think you're a weakling (something you aren't, really)

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:15 pm 

Doppelganger wrote:

This chatlog has been corrupted
That's really accurate

And yeah it was fun, even if I was really mean to Humuculi before as well and I said he was a dog if I remember well.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:49 pm 

Popcioslav wrote:
Doppelganger wrote:

This chatlog has been corrupted
That's really accurate

And yeah it was fun, even if I was really mean to Humuculi before as well and I said he was a dog if I remember well.

All my chatlogs are corrupted.
And don't worry, he forgave you after that.

Discord français d'awesomenauts

Dominik305 wrote:
people who only play meta in any game should be gunned down at the street and skinned alive

CraftedNightmare wrote:
i'm trying to enjoy this *
Doppelganger wrote:
where's my popcorn bag

_olaffff wrote:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:07 am 

The first step to improving yourself is confronting your mistakes, and man have you made a lot of them. But I commend you for coming forward and admitting to everything you've ever done, that takes guts.

You're not off the hook, and don't expect everyone you've ever done wrong to forgive you, but that doesn't mean you have to make a new account and pretend like you're a new person. It's our mistakes that make us the people that we are, and help us become better.

Maybe you can't go back and fix everything, but you can move forward from this. The fact you even made this thread shows that you clearly feel a lot of guilt and regret over your actions, and I believe that's proof enough that you're not a bad person.

You still have a lot of work to do though, so if you ever feel like you're about to do something drastic, just come back to this thread and remind yourself of the consequences and how it's going to make you feel.

You can do this, Pop.

Winner of the Design-Your-Naut 2 contest (Ix the Interloper), and emote creator :yoolip:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 am 

Popcioslav wrote:
I don't remember what I did to Lunk and the others, but maybe that's for the better...

Dafuq

You didn't do anything (to me at least) except act like a semi-prick in a certain group chat, which I do all the time. You just went overboard into full cactus some days.

I'm not one to hold grudges anyway, if I did I wouldn't have enough time to sit in my echo chamber where I tell myself how amazing I am.

JoJodestructor19 wrote:
can confirm. We're all just a bunch of alts from the same guy :thumb:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:57 pm 

conorbebe wrote:
The first step to improving yourself is confronting your mistakes, and man have you made a lot of them. But I commend you for coming forward and admitting to everything you've ever done, that takes guts.

You're not off the hook, and don't expect everyone you've ever done wrong to forgive you, but that doesn't mean you have to make a new account and pretend like you're a new person. It's our mistakes that make us the people that we are, and help us become better.

Maybe you can't go back and fix everything, but you can move forward from this. The fact you even made this thread shows that you clearly feel a lot of guilt and regret over your actions, and I believe that's proof enough that you're not a bad person.

You still have a lot of work to do though, so if you ever feel like you're about to do something drastic, just come back to this thread and remind yourself of the consequences and how it's going to make you feel.

You can do this, Pop.

Um thanks and yeah I'm aware of this for the most part.

Tbh i don't really know what to say. On the one hand I would like to read more from you people, hear your thoughts and so on. But on the another hand, I know the way I've been acting, especially lately isn't good. If I only could just mute myself while still being 'active' in this community... *sigh*

But yeah I'll try working on myself. Thank you, I mean it.
Lunk The Hero wrote:
Dafuq

Yeah that... again, I'm sorry, you're cool dude.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am 

I barely remember you doing anything to me dude, but hey.

Iunno, mistakes don't make you a bad person, and you're already on the right track by acknowledging you made mistakes.
That alone doesn't clear your name though. It'd probably do you good to apologize to people you wronged and try to fix those mistakes you made. If you can't do that, I'm not sure what to say to you.

Good luck or something.

Official Fanart Gallery | Steam | Discord: Duskitty#5930 | I'm a tech support volunteer!

Currently playing: LUX5000, Ayla, Coco, Dizzy
Sometimes play: Raelynn, Scoop, Ksenia
Still learning: Penny, Rocco

Post Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:41 am 

I don't think I've ever actually spoken to you before Popcioslav, but I admire you for coming to terms with your mistakes in the past. You don't seem like a bad person at all, definitely a great human being at heart. It seems that your previous actions have defined you, rather than you yourself.

I'll say this. There's no point in apologising if there won't be any change. And I suspect after writing this post, you have become more aware of your actions! I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issues. :scoop:

Sad, sorry mistakes (in video form).