Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Mafia 11 Voting Thread 7/13 - 7/16
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:51 pm 

This thread serves the purpose of voting for the next host and game that will run Mafia #11.
In each post listed below is a host's entry with the basic information of their game. When a winner is decided, this thread will be locked and either cast aside or deleted
Whichever one appeals to you the most, make a post thats bolded and state just like you would ingame

Vote _________

You may use this time to ask any of the candidates any additional info and questions you have on their game, and hosts should respond to them in this thread.

If you still wish to host a game, you can still submit your entry, but the ballot time will not be extended

Anyone who has participated in 2 or more games and is not banned is eligible to vote. You are not locked in as a player for the game you vote for. In addition, you may change your vote at any time. You only have one vote for one game. Optionally you may provide a reason for why you voted for the game you chose, but it is not mandatory to do so.

The voting process will end Sunday July 16th 2017 at 2:00pm EST (any post made very near or after this time will not be counted) or this nifty timer right here

Post subject: Re: Mafia 11 Voting Thread UNDER C0NSTRUCTI0N
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm 

Entry #1
Wakkabanana

Wakkabanana wrote:
CPU Mafia 2
Wakkabanana
Closed Role Madness
Game Flavor
Welcome back to the hit sequel of the hit brand new TV series, Wakka hosts another game
Custom Size

Plot Setup
CPU Mafia 2 was filmed in front of a live studio audience.

Previously on CPU Mafia:

Image I died

Now: CPU Mafia 2
30 minutes after the events of the last

Image I didn’t died.

Image I don’t even know why you would show you’re….face? But, we’re just gonna to kill you again.

Image Not if I murder kill you first WITH THIS.

Image Where did you even get a gun, we’re computer programs

Image I DOWNLOADED IT.

Image ILLEGALLY

Image *gasp*

Image Now here’s you’re choices. You can give me full control now, or I can kill all of you now.

Image If you shoot one of us, the other will respond, kill me, the vice admiral gets you…

Image If you shoot him, I run away and plot to take you down, who is it going to be?

Image Isn’t it obvious?

Image I expected you to surrender here. I’m broke, I couldn’t afford bullets.

* Finder runs away*

Image Get ba-, eh, he won’t...we need to figure out where he got the gun and if we can get some ourselves

Image If I may, I know that he uses a large number of moles around the area, but only he would know which one can get him a real gun.

Image Then we have to ask the one in the recycling bin, we deleted after rewinding time, and get him to show us where things are.

*that happens*

Image You should join our side, there’s a less appealing finder trying to take over

Image Ok, but our group is named after me, and after I get me, I never wanna see you losers again.

ImageSounds perfect, where would you get a gun

Image Over there
*points*

Image Wh4t br1ngs y0u h3r3?

Image We need to weaponize a group of people to take down a broken face computer application.

Image 1 c4n t3ll by l00k1ng, y0u d0n’t h4v3 th3 m0n3y. 1 0nly 0ff3r t0 4 pr1c3. My st0r3 n33ds th3 b1t c01ns.

Image Then I guess it’s time to farm some cash….

Image Ok

Any other details you wish to add to sell your game
Welcome back, I'm hosting once again for the summer, like I said I would and the same game like I said I would.

This is a relatively tame game, with the a few exceptions.

1: Every ability and perk that separates anyone from a vanilla townie is dictated on an item. Everyone starts with a couple of items and coins, not everyone being vanilla.

2: There is a shop that opens every day phase where you can buy items and abilities from. You get money from existing in the game, as you get a couple of coins every day start. The longer the game goes, the more powerful people will become. The store stock is pseudo random, meaning that while it is random, the more an item shows up in the stock, the less chance it'll show up later, and vice versa.

And that's about it, nothing too complicated, but still something new. My balance policies are the same, I still host the same as I did last time, and hopefully I get to host a game that isn't cheated and even better than the last one.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm 

Reserved for Late Entries

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:57 pm 

Thread is now open!!
GL and HF to everyone

Post subject: Re: Mafia 11 Voting Thread 7/13 - 7/16
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:04 pm 

ok

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:06 pm 

yes

vote wakka

my brain at 1:23am is a horse riding aa human as large as a t-rex with machine guns.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:04 pm 

@Wakka

Are you allowing people to spectate your game from the death chat (so, without participating and dying)

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:24 pm 

_Eagleeye wrote:
@Wakka

Are you allowing people to spectate your game from the death chat (so, without participating and dying)

I will allow that, if it means I'm not giving spoilers away to deathchat, which is something I wanted to do anyway.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:32 pm 

Then I guess I will vote for the only option deserving to win (at the moment since there are no games lol)

And it is....

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:40 pm 

we have 3 days, quick post memes.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next